• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black hack: Pokemon Black: Master Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperious

Ty Will kill you!
Years
Pokemon Black: Master Edition v1.1 *UPDATED*

Hello all!
I am here to present you with my hack of Pokemon Black: Master Edition.

Pokemon Black: Master Edition

~Introduction~

This is a modification of Pokemon black that add all 649 pokemon to the game (except most legendaries from other gens) and changes how some pokemon evolve, so you can obtain them without trading. You can also get some pokemon from other regions, that were always in pokemon black, earlier in the game. Many pokemon were added to "shaking grass" spots and rare surf/fishing spots.

~New Evolutions~

-All pokemon that evolve by trading, now evolve at a certain level (Most around 40).
-Pokemon that evolve through trade while holding an item, now evolve by leveling up while holding the item. (Except one, listed below.)
-Poliwhirl evolves into Politoed through happiness.
-Eevee evolves into Leafeon with a leaf stone.
-Feebas evolves into Milotic through happiness.
-Kirlia evolves into Gardevoir at level 30 if female.
-Kirlia evolves into Gallade at level 30 if male
-Dusclops evolves into Dusknoir when leveled up holding reaper cloth at night.
-Karrablast avolves into Escavalier when leveled up with Shelmet in party.
-Shelmet evolves into Accelgor when leveled up with Karrablst in party.

I changed Luvdisc to evolve into what I feel it should have.
-Luvdisc evolves into Mamanbou through happiness.

~Obtainable Pokemon~

All Pokemon are obtainable except some of the legendaries from other gens and event Pokemon.

~Other Info~

I updated the hack from the ground up with new Pokemon locations based on the habitat info on Bulbapedia. Also, you will now find more variety in the Shaking grass and rare water spots, and wont always get Adino. Starters and fossil Pokemon can only be foound in these spots with the exception of one or two. Luvdisc will appear in the wild instead of Mamanbou in most places. I will eventually add all the legendaries and event Pokemon, but probably not for a while (When more b/w hack tools are released.)

~Credits~

Me- For making the hack. (Obviously.)
Netazero- For his wild Pokemon Editor.
Pedro250- For his evolution editor.

~Downloads~

Pokemon Black: Master Edition v1.1
Patching Utility

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2011
I really like the evoling evee because i want to test leafeon ^^ GJ

Xperious

Ty Will kill you!
Years
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am in the process of updating the hack with better locations for the Pokemon based on their habitat info on Bulbapedia.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
It sounds really cool!

The fact that Luvdisc evolves into Almomola is great, good to hear Pokemon finally has logic :)

Also, it's nice you are in the process of updating the locations, one of my major annoyances with the originals was that the Pokemon location of the National Pokemon was sort of random, since they had to pack about 500 other pokemon into a few routes (in the end, they added about only 100 pokemon, but it still didn't feel natural).

It sounds awesome, I may try it after I finish my own Black cartridge :P

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2012
this hack sounds really great :D but can anyone tell me how to use it? i have black rom and desmume, but not sure how to apply the patch if you could get back to me that would be great thanks :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
this hack sounds really great :D but can anyone tell me how to use it? i have black rom and desmume, but not sure how to apply the patch if you could get back to me that would be great thanks :D

Well what you need to do is download a .ups patcher. I reccomend you use tsukuyomi you can find it through google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back