• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Melody Version

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2014
Introduction:
I've always wondered about Meloetta's true power, so I've decided to make a game that show that.
Plot:
Meloetta has been always been hiding a secret shrouded in mystery. It has been prophecised that Meloetta will be the one creature to save the wold by calming the greatest anger, because it has been said in legend that Arceus will soon be enraged because its plates will be stolen during a solar eclipse. That eclipse is happening tonight, and the plates will be stolen by Team Lunar, who are also planning to capture Meloetta as well.Your goal is to save Meloetta, and prepare for Arceus's rage.

Hope you like!

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Hmm the plot is rather basic, but nice nonetheless. You do need to give more details about team lunar though... I kinda had with the evil teams tbh.

Have you thought about how the player would get involved with all of this?

You've given so little information, it's hard for me to give some comments. From what I've seen so far, it's a good foundation, but I can't really say much other than that. Don't overcomplicate things, keep it nice and simple.

Good luck!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I absolutely agree with elarmasecreta. The plot you gave us is basic but nice nonetheless. I hope this wasn't a rushed thread. You should think about the in-depth story, all major twists and other things before making this if you haven't already.
Also, make up informations about the player, the features you will add into the game, etc... For that, I'll ask some questions :
-Why is Team Lunar stealing the plates?
-Who is Team Lunar?
-Who is the player? Basic yet important question
-How will the player save Meloetta and stop Arceus?
This looks nice though. And don't try to push yourself too far. Good luck with everything!

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Hmm....

I think it's a pretty good story though you would have to disregard the things that happened in the Jewel of Life.

And as JNathan said who are those characters and what are their purposes. At least give in detail on what time or era will the game take place. Will there be time travels something like that. And how will the player be able to stop arceus and team lunar.

Well overall I like the story.

Back