• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Polloron's Pixels

Years
Just dropping by to say that I totally love the pose of the martial artist. A lot of your sprites give of a very energetic impression because they have such lively poses, e.g. the versus sprite with the baby, some of the gym leaders, the policewoman trainer sprite, ...)

On some of your trainer sprites, e.g. the Policewoman, I get the impression that the heads are too big. I do not like big heads much, but it might be a choice of style.

Well, so just to have said it, the martial artist has really an impressive pose.

Last edited:

PoLlOrOn

DIOOO!!!
Years
Thanks for the comments! and... i'm back with new sprites! :D

heracriss_by_polloron-d93lcg1.png
oh__no_by_polloron-d93ssea.png
battlegirl2_by_polloron-d95du5g.png

Private use!

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
I'm digging the charizard. He has the "things about to get serious" look! I've personally always favored the more evil/menacing looking pokemon designs

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Oh man, the eyes on those high definition gible sprites look amazing. I know that is something that people do wrong a lot, and it shows amazing skill that yours look so great. And of course, it's not just the eyes, everything looks amazing.

I think I've said it before in this thread, but I'm envious of your skill. Your sprites are so clean and well made, it's incredible.

PoLlOrOn

DIOOO!!!
Years
Thanks Ice! with practice you can improve your skill, you're good spriter too.
I'm practicing a new spriting style and some Silon remakes.

a3084174be29d34402be1dfbe5e392f2.png
remake__by_polloron-d9jemkq.png

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Oh my god, I love that. The Entei looks so fresh, and the detail on the character art for that duelist is amazing. Seeing a WIP is also a great insight how someone as good as spriting as you functions. It's a simple way to subtly teach scrubs like me, haha. Also, I think I've gushed over those older sprites already, but I'm doing it again. I'll just leave my eyes laying here while I go do other stuff.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
Muy bien! This is a nice gallery! And I especially like that Gible revamp sprite! Yo hablo espanol un penquino. (I really hope I got that right)

Back