• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Hehe... You're teasing now, ~Nevermore~. <~ Well all of your guesses are quite good... Enough good. But not correct at 100%. But who knows? Anyway, the maps are almost done. We are working on them perfectly. During the week-end, surprise for everyone. :3 Until then, I guess, ciao.
~
Oh! Thanks again for every comments!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Yeah! It's not the legendairy... But what could it be? ^^ Soon, you guys will discover. As I said a bit earlier, during the week-end, surprise for everyone. Could it be Royaline City? Maybe. ~ Talking about the city, I can finally say that it's done. After all the hard work, we are proud of it! It's well-done, I think. Even ~Nevermore~ likes it. <~ And that's great. So have an eye on the thread, this week-end. Thanks to everyone that is supporting the game. :3

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Can't wait to see Vavavoom.
BTW! I love your new sig and avatar.
Good luck guys. ^_^

-ChronicNightmare-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Thanks, ChronicNightmare. :3 And thanks for the comment regarding my signature ^^'...
~
WOAH. Time for the revelation? >33 Yes!

Alright.... It's now the moment! :3

[HOT FLASH]

Royaline City:

Royaline City is one of the largest cities in the region. Its the capital of Geor. The city is on the coast. Because of that, it became a regional port. I must say that it's not a huge port, since there's not many boats, neither shipyards. However, the city features many things like: A Pokémon Gym, A Contest Departement, A Fish Shop, Hydra's house, and the Government Building. All those places are important. Also, there's the Coraline Boat, which is a boat that takes you to Neosula Island and... something else. You'll come to Royaline City a lot of time during your adventure. Sometimes, it will be for fun and sometimes, it will be for missions. The city is just a wonderful place to hang out.

Fish Shop:

FishShop.png

The fish shop is a cute little place where people come to buy real Pokémon. Those Pokémon are fishes, which are water-type. There are various choices. The cheapest Pokémon to buy is Magikarp, eventually. The Pokémon that's really expensive is... Were not going to tell now!

Government Building:

About the Government Building, were not going to show you the inside, yet. It's a surprise! But what we can tell its that its a really special place where the government do their plans to catch the legendary Pokémon. And of course, your mission is to stop the members of the evil government team. The other day, I posted some information regarding the team.

Royaline City Gym:

RoyalineCityGym.png

The 7th gym of the region. What's great in that gym is that its a cistern, at the same time. A cistern is a place where the water is scarce. So I thought it was a quite good area. To arrive to the gym leader, you must go through doors. But... You must battle every trainers in the gym, first. After that you battle them, Hydra will finally be reachable. And yes, the gym leader, Hydra, owns Water-Type Pokémon. They are really tough. None of the Pokémon that she owns have been reveald to the public, yet. However, she owns one and only Pokémon from a previous generation: Qwilfish. She (Yes, her Quilfish is a female) is not Hydra's powerhouse, though. - Now, you must have Electric or Grass-Type Pokémon to finish her quick.

Hydra's House:

HydrasHouse.png

After the league, when Hydra will be in her house, she will give you a Pokémon that can't be find in the wild.

Now, I have other information! I've been working on brand new cities and routes all day. Really great. <~ Also, I remade few cities like Glamourich City and Wisteria Town. They look magnificent! I said earlier that we will reveal the new starters. I didn't lie! They will arrive soon, in the thread. - :3 Thanks everybody. That's amazing how you guys love Pokémon Gale... ^^

That's your Hot Flash and I'm Vavavoom!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
I love Royaline City :D. I also like the Fish
Shop idea, and I can't wait to find out what
pokemon Hydra gives you.

-ChronicNightmare-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Sheesh...you really got a lot of inspriration like thinking of a fish shop and tides etc. ;) Keep up the good work, Vav!

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Awesome updates again, Vav ^^

I really like the idea of that gym. So basically you have to fill it with water until you can get to the gym leader?

And that city is HUGE =O
By far your best.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Thanks a lot guys. ^^ ~Nevermore~ have been working on few new things that are amazing. She told me that we should release something quite special, during the next days. So watch the thread, carefully. :3

Years
I've been dragged out of my basement -um, workshop, i mean- because it's about time you saw the latest fake. this will be the last update from me till my little project is complete!

112.png

Pokemon: Snaprise
Type: Steel
Dex Entry: Snaprise are pokemon that are particularly good at ambush. Once they have bitten onto something, it is lmost impossible to open their jaws again. Physically attacking a Snaprise is almost impossible due to most of it being covered in sharp spikes, but the wheels on it's legs are a weak spot, as if they are broken the pokemon will be unable to move.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
:3... That's Nevermore. Always burning and interesting concepts. She's working on something pretty cool and pretty scary. <~ Tough, in other words.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Geez...you're really the best spriter I saw so far ~Nevermore~. Snaprise is awesome! Nice name too (Snap and surprise xD). I'm looking forward to see the rest of the Fakemon and the towns/cities.

~Cya, UnitRico

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Wow this game is going on well.
Cant wait for more updates.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Hoo... @~@ Thanks guys. :3 Nevermore is working on a huge art that may surprise some of you guys. Later on during the game, I'll show some stuff. I can say to watch the thread...
~

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Who is that aw-inspiring pokemon with the trail of purple like flames?
Will you guys be having heart/love types on your game *looks at the fakemon
labeled teeeny*

-ChronicNightmare-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back