• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
It's public knowledge that there's a VIP forum for supporters, Hikari. xD

Eluding to it will only encourage donations. ;]

Just wait until someone donates, I have two friends returning to PC next month and one doesn't even know I got supportership while he was gone.

But yeah, VIP Forum has been getting active as of late, thanks to me bumping all those threads.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
And that's the reason why DCC doesn't have enough posts? Cause everyone is in their classy high lounges? >(

What april fools have we even done in the past though o.o

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well I mean the VIP Lounge is dead most of the time anyway so

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
As our next April fools, we should make all non supporters and supporters their own sections of their forum and nothing else. This would also secretly be a test of how people can deal with being segregated - lots of fun.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm reading a really funny liveblog!

"And now it is time for "nation building here at home." We will force our veterans to rebuild our roads! FIX THE ROADS, VETERANS, THEY ARE A MESS."

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Audy that's terrible. :( Be a part of your system!

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I just keep snorting when Romney said "When I'm president, -blahblahblah-" and how he kept his smugface on for the entire duration of the debate, lol.

Years
I watched the debate, of course. "The 1980s called. They want their foreign policy back."

Also I'm watching Fox news now to see how they're spinning it.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Faux Newz
I bypass the censor on Bull only because that isn't even a swear word and it clarifies which swear word I'm actually using.
I've never really watched it myself so I can't pass my judgment on it but as far as I know, or have heard, they enjoy spewing copious amounts of bull****.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I opened RCP and it's full of "Why Obama won". Except for a "The Red Nation" and a FOX entry which are "Romney won guys, even if you didn't realize". Yeah. Rolleyes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Don't be mad at Audy for not voting, because I'm not even registered to vote (ohai been a while here).

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Just a while ago I tried forcing myself to sleep. Nothing. It's 12:15 AM and I have school tomorrow at 6 AM, or at least I have to wake up at 6 AM. I usually go to sleep at around this time, but nothing. I'm not the least bit tired. And this often backfires on me at school I can be wide awake next day with only 6 hours of sleep but no hours of sleep is just about too much.

Damn it.

Years
Just a while ago I tried forcing myself to sleep. Nothing. It's 12:15 AM and I have school tomorrow at 6 AM, or at least I have to wake up at 6 AM. I usually go to sleep at around this time, but nothing. I'm not the least bit tired. And this often backfires on me at school I can be wide awake next day with only 6 hours of sleep but no hours of sleep is just about too much.

Damn it.

I have the same problem, if I'm not tired I'm not tired so I try doing something constructive and or boring like homework and then I usually offer myself an ultimatum. Homework or sleep, usually works.

I love tricking myself into things. It proves that I'm smarter than my own brain.
I understand the concepts behind 4th dimensional space for example, but my brain can't comprehend the implications. I'm smarter than myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back