• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • MA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
Current Name: Warheart
Requested Name: Murderface

kickin' it oldschool, yo.

Oh, um..there is an account here already named Murderface, but it's..mine. Can you maybe like, swap the names or..something? o_O

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Thak you for informing me of that. Would it be possible to show me the account of Kai? I didn't see him/her on the member list. If he/she is banned, its a different story.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Old Name: Cartman
New Name: SSJ4 Furatman [I combined Furanki and Cartman together and SSJ4 is from DBGT.]

I know I change it again since the last time I changed it was August 11, 2007 or somewhere near there.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
old name: Super Smash Kid
New name: lucario

That name is taken.

Thak you for informing me of that. Would it be possible to show me the account of Kai? I didn't see him/her on the member list. If he/she is banned, its a different story.

They were probably either banned, or they've made 0 posts, so they don't show up on that list. oo

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
Years
Messed it up. I mean this

Old Name: Super Smash Kid
New Name: lucariofan

If that name is taken then I want to be SSK=lucariofan

Last edited:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018