• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures I: OOC Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Is it possible that I could change my final party? I know it is a completely random question but something suddenly clicked with me, and I want an Arcanine in there instead of Fearow. The idea was that Leon holds on Spearow/Fearow for some time before obtaining a Growlithe either on or off screen. If this isn't possible, I won't take personally. I'll just be disappointed lol.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Decent, yes, desu! Parts of the eyes -might- need fixing, but overall, eggy and celery-y, desu!

Also, don't mind me. I'm on a sugar rush, desu.

Years
Haha. No problem, I'm usually on a sugar rush as well. Haha, *high five* :D
Remember guys, after I post there is NO posting order. So post freely until I post again.

Cirrus

Years
I have to do other stuff now, but I'll poast later today for sure (*cough* if I don't get caught up in Duel Monsters Unlimited *cough*)

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Nobody has made a post in a while. This is scary. I can try to make one tomorrow. I was hoping to get a few more reactions to my vain attempt at interaction lol.

Cirrus

Years
Latest it'll be done is ten o'clock. I'm using the premier free writing software available to Windows users, which is CeltX. And nice.

Cirrus

Years
C-c-c-combo!

Ahem. Complete, with a new writing style. It was hurried a little towards the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back