• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - October 2009

Hack of the Month

• Pokémon Azure Horizons

Votes: 38 25.7%
  • Pokémon Colossal Version

Votes: 44 29.7%
  • Pokémon Toxic Purple

Votes: 66 44.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Hack of the Month Voting - October 2009

h2-hotm.png

Introduction

You have until the first of November to vote for your Hack of the Month. The winner hack's thread will be stickied for a month, until the next month's winner is announced. The winner hack will also be added to PokéCommunity's official ROM Hacking Hall of Fame. Only hacks in either the Progressing Hacks forum or the Hacks Showcase forum are eligible for nomination.

Eligible Hacks

Rules

• You may vote once per month, per hack.
  • Asking or bribing others to vote for your hack is not allowed.
  • Creating new accounts to vote multiple times is not allowed and will be dealt with accordingly.
  • Voting is done via the poll not by posting in this thread, votes in the form of posts will not be counted.
  • Don't complain that your hack was not chosen this month.

Last edited:

Forbidden1

csgo
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2020
toxic purple fur shure, theres only a handful of hacks that lets you play as TR :)

Nintendee

Look Into My Eyes....
Years
definitly Toxic Purple. it is well scripted so you cant just go in to the pokemon center and just heal your pokemon. and starting with rattata for and extra challenge

→goon

pokémon auburn version←
Years
Azure Horizons really deserves this award more than the other two in my opinion. It's such an underrated hack.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2010
Pokemon colossal is my all over fave but they all look good as toxic purple u get to be tr and pokemon azure horizons is underated so Pokemon colossal is my fave :D

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
I'll vote for Toxic Purple. The scripts are well made, and it's not all about the GFX. It has a wonderful storyline (from what I've seen) and the owner is really dedicated!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Azure Horizons really deserves this award more than the other two in my opinion. It's such an underrated hack.

^ this.

Azure Horizons should have won this thing already. It vastly outdoes the other competition. :l

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
What Vrai said, I still stand by my comments that Azure Horizons is the best hack on PokéCommunity. As much as I like the other two, Azure is amazing.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
Pokemon Toxic Purple has been my personal favourite ^^ an awesome story line with even more awesome scripts.

NatureKeeper

The graphicsare really attracting.

Lyzo

Back from vacation
Years
Either Colossal or Toxic Purple. Really hard choice for me...

Colossal has a pretty cool story line, great graphics (fakemon ^^), and from what I've seen pretty cool maps.
However, Toxic Purple is really original and has a good story line. But then again there is already a TR game...

So my vote goes to Pokemon Colossal!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back