• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to the Myoto region!

Which starter would you choose?

• Cycadino-Cycasaur-Petaldon

Votes: 29 51.8%
  • Bunnignite-Rabblaze-Rabburst

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Finsh-Eddylphin-Maelstream

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2012
They are all very good! Some of the best I've seen actually. However, the only problem I see as of now is that Petaldon seems to have much more detail than the other fully evolved starters, which makes him seem out of place.

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
Years
@Humm
The problem is making hundreds of good looking sprites, since my focus is their actual art.

I've finished the new legends
#149(909) -- Akalibur - Ice / Flying
#150(910) -- Yumra - Dark / Flying

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Fire :D
#004(764) -- Fluemur - Fire

Very unique for it to have smoke coming out of the tail rather than the typical "fire" like a lot of Fire types with tails. It's a really nicely drawn Pokemon; I find it so adorable but I do have to ask a question (I hope this doesn't offend you in any type of way) But: why would you put the brown on the tail instead of matching it with its skin color?

:t354:TG

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
Years
Not really sure, I just saw it coloured like that when I was imagining it.
Oh, but it'll use that brown in other places once it starts evolving.

I may redo it sometime,well it's face at least, because I'm not really happy with the eyes. But the tail will stay as is :p

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
This all look smashing!
You've alot of planning. Makes me think you'd actually make a game. xD
I'd choose the water starter (due to my love of water)
and the fact that it's a fish on legs x3

Years
I voted "Cycadino-Cycasaur-Petaldon." I'm just a sucker for dinosaur-like starters. It reminds me of every six-year-old beginning Trainer's dream.

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
those fakemons and badges are totaly awesome. You are really amazing artist. I also sent you PM on DA.

Years
I like those pokemon you have here. Your shapes are good. The progression from first pokemon to it's final evolution has consistant elements. Nicely done.

Years
WOW... just wow.
Little annoying that the images are in links, but the art itself is amazing!

Back