• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plushie Owner's Fanclub

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
PC Username: vaporeon7
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: Probably my Lugia :3
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever (If not stated above already): I want a Vaporeon really badly >:3.

Anyways here are my Pokemon plushies :P I have more non-Pokemon but I'd have to go through my cupboard.
Spoiler:

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
I was looking for some plushies that I'd like and now I've got my list running xD I doubt I'll come upon the money to buy these for a while, but I got always haggle a friend :P

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'll also accept more dogs to my collection <3 Dogs are awesome :D

Btw. I have a topic if it's alright if I post it :3

Rain

Years
PC Username: Medaka
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies:
Dialga
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever:
Giratina
My plushies:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2012
PC Username: ash_ley
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: care bear funshine with shinning touches
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever: lowly worm from the busytown series

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
*shrug* Okay, been meaning to join this for a while. n_n;

PC Username: Lightning
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: spring Cherrim (in the image it's the Cherrim right next to the block-plush of Cherubi)
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever (If not stated above already): an official Japanese plush of emo overcast form Cherrim

I don't have a picture of ALL my plush on hand, but these are the ones that live in my bedroom here at uni. :D
Spoiler:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
My mom found my Mime Jr. plushie! Thank God, I forgot the poor thing existed...Once I clean it and re-paint it's missing pupils and smile, I'll post a pic. It's so cute!

Pokemon♥girl

ah AM a big pony...
Years
aww I used to be OBSESSED with plushies!! ^_^
....ok I still am! XD

once I counted over 200 plushies in my room that I still have! :) (like I said: obsessed) xD

I cant possibly choose just one favorite out of all my plushies, but one of my favs would have to be my little Pikachu :3 and my giant hedgehog plushie named "Boomer" ^_^

I rly wanna make a Rainbow Dash plushie sometime soon! ^_^
ok ill stop talking about plushies now xD

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
I am so joining this group.

Name: wingman11
Favorite Plush: Oh man, I've got too many favorites. But if I'm forced to choose, my absolute favorite is my life-sized Eevee plush. SO SOFT.
Most Wanted: Gotta say, a Zangoose plush would be so sweet. Or a Sableye. That'd be amazing.

OK, I've got pics to share!
Spoiler:

So that's my collection! Also, I've got a little 7in Dragonite coming in sometime soon!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2011
Why hello, everyone! This thread really caught my attention as I am a huge plushie collector. :)

PC Username: cr4y
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: My Domo-kun plushie that my mom gave me as a present.
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever (If not stated above already): I'd take any cute plushie to be honest.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I'm watching my plushies spin in tghe washer. This is more entertaining than anything I've ever seen on TV!

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
I'm watching my plushies spin in tghe washer. This is more entertaining than anything I've ever seen on TV!
That does sound entertaining, but I could never do that with my plushies... Not when the washers and dryers are public and anyone in the dorm has access to them. That's a theft waiting to happen! D:

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Agghh, you can't deny how cute they are! Cuteness overload! D:

PC USERNAME: Snivy063
YOUR FAVORITE OUR OF YOUR PLUSHIES: Basically, my Snivy & Pikachu plushies. <3
THE PLUSHIE YOU WOULD WANT IN THE WORLD EVERRR: I don't know! :P .. I'd accept any plushie! ^.^

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
That does sound entertaining, but I could never do that with my plushies... Not when the washers and dryers are public and anyone in the dorm has access to them. That's a theft waiting to happen! D:

Nah don't worry it's my washer not a public one. I spent the whole 40 minutes just sitting there watching them! They're so cute! >v< I don't feel sorry for them, they look like they're having fun!

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Nah don't worry it's my washer not a public one. I spent the whole 40 minutes just sitting there watching them! They're so cute! >v< I don't feel sorry for them, they look like they're having fun!
That does sound like it'd be fun for the plushies. Though I'm not sure how fun the dryer would be for them. Those dryers tubs aren't exactly the softest things ever...

Also, LOOK AT THIS:
Sableye.jpg

HNNNNNNNNNG OMG I WANT THIS SO BADLYYYYYYYYY. EXCUSE ME WHILE I DESPERATELY SEARCH THE INTERNET FOR WHERE I CAN BUY THIS.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
That does sound like it'd be fun for the plushies. Though I'm not sure how fun the dryer would be for them. Those dryers tubs aren't exactly the softest things ever...

Also, LOOK AT THIS:
Sableye.jpg

HNNNNNNNNNG OMG I WANT THIS SO BADLYYYYYYYYY. EXCUSE ME WHILE I DESPERATELY SEARCH THE INTERNET FOR WHERE I CAN BUY THIS.
Omg, it's so cute! I never thought this would be as cute as it is right now, I mean look at it on the anime and in the game, it's definitely not cute as this one! ^^

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years

Omg, it's so cute! I never thought this would be as cute as it is right now, I mean look at it on the anime and in the game, it's definitely not cute as this one! ^^

I know! I can't believe I found this just now, I've been searching for so long for something like this. Just gotta figure out where I can actually buy it and it's mine!

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I know! I can't believe I found this just now, I've been searching for so long for something like this. Just gotta figure out where I can actually buy it and it's mine!
Have you tried looking on eBay, Amazon, and maybe Facebook? :'o

Back