• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • A reminder that our new forum software has 2FA! It can be accessed by clicking your username and then "Password and security" from the menu. We strongly suggest not reusing passwords for your online accounts and enabling 2FA if possible.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Graphics: Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019
d8yAtVC.png

I like the front sprite, but the back sprite bothers me for some reason. I feel like the head and neck needs to be a little bit more defined because right now it looks a little like it's one blob. Also, the ears could probably be a little longer, but yeah. You probably looked at a model, but in case you haven't

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/13/135472/2432815-sylveon5.jpg

Just compare the two and maybe you'll see what i see. Just suggestions :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2023
I've seen that no one want's my sprites here... I decide to start my own project.

Seriously? You posted them yesterday, most people don't obsessively check back here every day you know. At least wait for his verdict before assuming that your work isn't appreciated.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
Hi there... This thread is great. You make easier puting 6th gen Pokemon to Pokemon RSE/FRLG. I gona help you. For now. I give you Kalos Pokemon sprites from POKEMON RUBY RENEV HACK. In there I add some of them to catch. And this sprites is directly from my game <I have also Noibat and Noivern... But I can't redone Shiny Colour>

Hawlucha
2dkk9d5.jpg

Avalugg
nfh937.jpg

Klefki
2itstco.jpg

Helioptile
1zx5xz8.jpg

Heliolisk
s5ut6e.jpg

Xerneas
29zeng0.jpg

Yveltal
2myozfd.jpg

Zygarde
2mzw6kw.jpg

I hope that I help you by this sprites.

Thanks but these don´t really match up with this resource.
Best of luck with yours though.

I like the front sprite, but the back sprite bothers me for some reason. I feel like the head and neck needs to be a little bit more defined because right now it looks a little like it's one blob. Also, the ears could probably be a little longer, but yeah. You probably looked at a model, but in case you haven't

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/...5-sylveon5.jpg

Just compare the two and maybe you'll see what i see. Just suggestions

I agree completely. I´ll edit them.

I actually hadn´t compared the models as I had with the others, because I´d been
working off of Superjub´s back sprite, so thanks for catching them!

I´ve got a Trevenant front sprite done, based upon the Dream World art, so hopefully
that´ll be the next submission. I´m also working on Yemachu´s Spritzee submission.

Gexeys

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 16, 2015
Accepted! I like the colours which is usually fairly rare, so I may not have to change so much,
the face and sails a Little bit but otherwise very good (y)

Sweet, mind telling me what you'd change about the face and sails, they were arguably the hardest part to get right as they were so small so I'd like to see how they can be improved for future reference :)
Anymore sprites that you'd want me to do?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Hey MrDollSteak I'm loving the work you do, I love the DP backsprite style. So as leader of the Smogon XY Sprite Project if you'd like some help feel free to use and credit the work of the smogon project and individual spriters.

If you'd like explicit proof check post 1938 of the Smogon XY Sprite Project. Maybe when I'm done over there I'll pop by and help out here (lol if that ever happens). I hope the same can be said of anyone here coming over to help me out.

(Also Noscium's work is explicitly free to use with credit as well if you weren't aware).

MrDollSteak

Years
Sweet, mind telling me what you'd change about the face and sails, they were arguably the hardest part to get right as they were so small so I'd like to see how they can be improved for future reference :)
Anymore sprites that you'd want me to do?

Oh nothing too drastic, they´re serviceable as they are, but the sails if you look at the official artwork, are a bit longer,
and then for the face, just some extra rounding and slightly bigger eyes. If you want to take a crack at that, go for it.
Still haven´t got around to editing it, lost access to my spriting equipment.

Hey MrDollSteak I'm loving the work you do, I love the DP backsprite style. So as leader of the Smogon XY Sprite Project if you'd like some help feel free to use and credit the work of the smogon project and individual spriters.

If you'd like explicit proof check post 1938 of the Smogon XY Sprite Project. Maybe when I'm done over there I'll pop by and help out here (lol if that ever happens). I hope the same can be said of anyone here coming over to help me out.

(Also Noscium's work is explicitly free to use with credit as well if you weren't aware).

Hey Layell! Loving the work you´re doing there, and am very happy you´ve given me your blessing.
I´ll certainly use some of the front sprites, and may even use a few backsprites as bases. (Of course crediting everyone relevant)

Also if you´d like any of my front sprites feel free to use them! (or if you´d like me to increase the size of any of mine, eg. Greninja or Chesnaught)

i can help for menu sprites like: and , if you want the frames:

While I appreciate the offer, this thread is solely for Front and Back Sprites.

------------------

Also for everyone else, sorry I´ve been so infrequently updating, but I´m without access to my spriting equipment atm.

I´ll be back at home able to do everything I want on Friday and Saturday so I hope to get to some new uploads then.
I´ll try and do Spritzee, Amaura and Trevenant all together, as well as the slight edits to Sylveon.

Thanks again to everyone who´s submitted something!

EDIT: Here's the tweaked Sylveon, next up Trevenant!
AVREnUy.png

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Years
Do you need fletchling, because i made one
fSn3F9d.png
,how do you like it.

Thanks, but I'll probably make my own later.

Anyway, Sorry for the long delay but here are Amaura, Trevenant and a resized Carbink (I thought it looked a bit too big)

Es8yx2N.png

0w5CuO5.png

wTTQ0aS.png

Credits to Gexeys for the Amaura front sprite!

EDIT: Also added Skrelp and redid Sylveon.
Credits to Sleet for the Skrelp front sprite, and Layell for Sylveon's front sprite, I'd also like to thank
Layell as well for letting me use sprites from the Smogon thread.

AtYOKAf.png

AjlhMmB.png

For those that liked the old Sylveon I'll include it underneath the 'completed sprites' tab.
The main reason for the change was to make it more similar to the other Eeveelutions done by Chaos.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
I'm going to see if this image even shows, then edit explaining. For whatever reason I need 15 posts to show image urls which is rather frustrating.

Ok so I recently made some edits to my Smogon Sylveon (like over this weekend), the eyes have been hotly debated, they are not pure oval, and how this is will probably be the best (this is your project though do what you will, and not a complete copy of the smogon one)

At the end of the day I chose that the eyes needed to be distinct even if they didn't 'match' the other eevee's, Sylveons eyes are so distinct there is nothing we could use as a frame of reference.

-The mouth open isn't as readable, the smile is similar to Cinccino sprites in how it doesn't collide with bow/fluff and nose
-Putting black on the left of the bow kind of makes it not pop out more I feel
-I restored some of the outline, this may be personal preference though, do as you will.
-How anal are you about matching back to front? I know I am, it's a great back regardless

I probably won't pop in and do this much, Sylv is just near and dear to me.

Last edited:
Years
683_Aromatisse.png
683_Aromatisse%20%28Shiny%29.png

Normal and Shiny "Aromatisse". They are indexed, so you should be able to insert them into your game straight away.
Hope you guys like them.

MrDollSteak

Years
I'm going to see if this image even shows, then edit explaining. For whatever reason I need 15 posts to show image urls which is rather frustrating.

Ok so I recently made some edits to my Smogon Sylveon (like over this weekend), the eyes have been hotly debated, they are not pure oval, and how this is will probably be the best (this is your project though do what you will, and not a complete copy of the smogon one)

At the end of the day I chose that the eyes needed to be distinct even if they didn't 'match' the other eevee's, Sylveons eyes are so distinct there is nothing we could use as a frame of reference.

-The mouth open isn't as readable, the smile is similar to Cinccino sprites in how it doesn't collide with bow/fluff and nose
-Putting black on the left of the bow kind of makes it not pop out more I feel
-I restored some of the outline, this may be personal preference though, do as you will.
-How anal are you about matching back to front? I know I am, it's a great back regardless

I probably won't pop in and do this much, Sylv is just near and dear to me.

Hey Layell, I've taken your advice and changed the mouth and some of the changing.
I added some lighter colouring to the eyes, but i think it needs the ovalish shape.

I personally don't find the back and front being slightly differently posed a problem.
If you look at Gen IV its very clear that the back sprites don't usually match the pose
at all. I like continuing this style because it matches Chaos' resource more.
It also makes it more interesting when you're fighting a pokemon with that same pokemon.

e6d2aIN.png

Amazing! I've been looking for some good sprites and I think I've found them! Haha, I'd like to see more please!

All the Gen VI sprites I've made are here.

Normal and Shiny "Aromatisse". They are indexed, so you should be able to insert them into your game straight away.
Hope you guys like them.

Thanks for your submission, but I won't be accepting this. Sorry!

Anyway for everyone else I've done Spritzee!

J15wwcI.png

Years
I used this picture
Spoiler:
to sprite into this
8K6Abvx.png
,i hope you like it
EDIT:Yay diancie is revealed ,i also used this picture
Spoiler:
to sprite this
ezimba15433175119800.png

Last edited:
Years
Do you mind if I do some revisions to existing sprites. They are all great, but could use soften colors, simpler shading, ect. With a little alteration, these sprites could be a great resource for fangames.

Greninja_zps80cb3933.png

frogadier_zps57f389f0.png

This sprite is near perfect, it's a matter of preference, but I would suggest a few darker lines and simpler shading around the ears/head.
Sylveon_zps71605737.png

Again, great sprite. Really great! However, the facial details are difficult to discern, the downfall of a bit too much smoothness. I do the three feet away test. Stand three feet away from the laptop and if the image is clear, you are in the the clear.
chestnaut_zps7f2ad6b9.png

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Years
Bravo on the Skrelp sprite! I can't wait to see if Dragalge will get done.

They will all get done eventually. Though Dragalge will be very annoying.

I used this picture
Spoiler:
to sprite into this,i hope you like it
EDIT:Yay diancie is revealed ,i also used this picture
Spoiler:
to sprite this.

Uh.. no thanks. There are several problems with these, I can't even address how to try to fix them.

Do you mind if I do some revisions to existing sprites. They are all great, but could use soften colors, simpler shading, ect. With a little alteration, these sprites could be a great resource for fangames.

Greninja_zps80cb3933.png

frogadier_zps57f389f0.png

This sprite is near perfect, it's a matter of preference, but I would suggest a few darker lines and simpler shading around the ears/head.
Sylveon_zps71605737.png

Again, great sprite. Really great! However, the facial details are difficult to discern, the downfall of a bit too much smoothness. I do the three feet away test. Stand three feet away from the laptop and if the image is clear, you are in the the clear.
chestnaut_zps7f2ad6b9.png

Interesting suggestions, I'm not going to change Frogadier or Greninja.
I may alter Frogadier slightly in the future, but in that case it'd likely be it's backsprite.

I have taken your advice for Chesnaught and Sylveon and have tweaked some of the shading, though I won't be using the face you made for Chesnaught.

I have tweaked several of my sprites in the mean time. I wanted to get these ones all fixed up before I attempt new ones. The only sprites I have left that I really want to change are Braixen's front sprite, and Gogoat's back sprite.

If anyone's used any of the following sprites already you may want to replace them.

Sylveon
a88aFKq.png

Quilladin
6fIxlBj.png

Chesnaught
uelq5Pd.png

Slurpuff
UCIGeT7.png

Goomy
33tSWTc.png

Sliggoo
sRSKE59.png