searching for Meaning, offering HA numel

Age 22
Male
Stage Left
Seen November 8th, 2018
Posted August 16th, 2018
157 posts
5.6 Years
Wow is this polished so far. I'm really enjoying the way you've utilized the basics of the game to the fullest instead of needing to artificially add features or anything like that.

Any hints for the condition for Splash to work?
I'm really sorry to say that Splash's move description of "deals huge damage under certain conditions" might just be a cheeky joke; Splash still does absolutely nowt! Have fun with hoppip!

EDIT: just patched out some expletives I missed. There were never any in the main story text iirc, just in the dex cause it's the oldest. Magikarp is also no longer called magikrap. If you bump into any more, hit me up #KeepThatERating
Play Altered Emerald here!

Thanks to DizzyEgg and the EBEU team for the battle engine, features, and dynamic expansion, lu-ho for a-map, gamer2020 for pge, Microsoft Windows for Task Manager, about 5 different hex editors, Chaos rush for sprites and an animation disable tutorial, Spherical Ice for several excellent asm routines, Neon Skylar for Pokemon data past gen 3, YAPE while it lasted, Scizz, Knizz, darthatron's numerous tools, hackmew, Chronosplit and yall for playing.

Altered Emerald is off on break for a bit now. This patch is looking really nice and polished, so it's staying up for a while.