• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silent Melody♫♪

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I'm really only interested in your shiny Slowpoke.
Slowpoke for Munchlax?

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Only if your Slowpoke has flawless IVs.

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
I was supposed to message back few days ago, but I had a lot of things going on.. I do have some random shinies from emerald, since you already have all the shinies I got on HG/Pt..:nervous:

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
A bump for my favorite thread :]

Aw, thanks. :pink_blush:

I was supposed to message back few days ago, but I had a lot of things going on.. I do have some random shinies from emerald, since you already have all the shinies I got on HG/Pt..:nervous:

Lol. Ok. I still have that Piplup ready for you.

SHOP NOTICE:
I may not be on as much now. I'm currently working on my competitive battling team.
My MSN is in my thread if you need me. Read the rules before adding me.
:pink_wink:

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2010
hey i was wondering if you are intrested in being my cloner i really need one and they will recive perks as well as as many clones as they want from my pokemon lmk thanks!!!

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
hey i was wondering if you are intrested in being my cloner i really need one and they will recive perks as well as as many clones as they want from my pokemon lmk thanks!!!

I have a little too much on my plate right now. Maybe next time? :)

ha i barely noticed u have MSN :Plol
but anyways.. i know this isnt an item shop but i still have to try >.< would u happen to have a thick club?

Lol. I had an item section, but no one seemed to really want anything from there. But I do I have a thick club. :)

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
just 2 copies plz. thankyou! but i hav to trade soon cuz in a half hour my friend is comin over

I have an Update on your Nidoran.
I had suspicions of it legitimacy due to its location being faraway place even though i had it on my HG. It was checked and found HACKED. I will be releasing your Pokemon and all the copies I've made. If you knew about this I will have to blacklist you.

shinyespeon1798

Shiny and Legendary Collector
Years
o my gosh i am soo sorry i had no idea it was hacked i got it in a trade a while ago because someone offered to donate some shinies because i had none... i am soo sorry and i havent touched your charmander if you want it back.

Last edited:

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
You're welcome. Hopefully that person didn't give more hacked Pokemon. If you're Pokemon are found legit, you're welcome to come back and make more trades. :)

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
=/ I'm only taking IV'd for IV'd right, for battling purposes.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Trophy Case Update
121.png

Okubyou @ Life Orb
Natural Cure
August 4, 2010
Timid, Likes to thrash about
29 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 29 | 28