• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A fix for Mode7

Years
Alright, I got myself a Animations fix!

Download the attchment from my second post and follow tutorial.txt, it works fine on the newest essentials.

Last edited:
Years
Alright, I got myself a COMPLETE FIX EVEN FOR ANIMATIONS!

Download the attchment and follow tutorial.txt, it works fine on the newest essentials.

Last edited:

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
It might help if you explained what was wrong with it and why it needed fixing.

xalien95

Developer of Pokémon Omicron
Years
It would be helpful for new PokéCummunity's users if you post the last version of Pokémon Essentials with the NeoMode7 (or the OldMode7).. the whole starterkit with your fixes ^^

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
Nah, I am working on a 3D engine instead.

What language are you using? And what libraries? As soon as I get more knowledge working with java & C++ I want to try to make one with openGL(c++'s multimedia 3d library).

Years
What language are you using? And what libraries? As soon as I get more knowledge working with java & C++ I want to try to make one with openGL(c++'s multimedia 3d library).

I managed to load some vertexes in RMXP with c++ and DirectX, and how I linked it I used poccil's Win32API extension that finds the Window handle.

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
Years
Where is your example the download? Sorry but I doubt people will download a random file...

Well, quite doubting. I saw what he did.

It's got potential once it's a refined, but what about Ho-Oh112's HMode07 (Which he stopped updating)? Have you thought about tinkering with that at all, or are you moving on the straight-up 3D?

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
Well, quite doubting. I saw what he did.

It's got potential once it's a refined, but what about Ho-Oh112's HMode07 (Which he stopped updating)? Have you thought about tinkering with that at all, or are you moving on the straight-up 3D?

Isn't He ho-oh112? I heard it was just two accounts or something. But it does have potential.

Back