• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Your art looks good, Pokey. :3 Better than what I'm currently drawing (and is taking way too long).

Pretty much! 8D
Yeah, it was a jerk in the first part but you couldn't really blame him after what had happened to him. And it was hilarious seeing the difference of how he acted in front of the group and how he acts when Natalia's involved. It's cute imo. ♥ The ending is pretty ambiguous (unless you're Netto but I'm not sure exactly which events he saw; there is one that is really important and makes you go 'waaait'.) but I could tell you the details in VM/PM if you're still interested. :'D

Awww. :( Well screw priorities because Chrom picked you yes yes? 8D;

Maybe one daaaay.

Yeah, that was adorable. He was totally awkward around her. |3 Yes, yes, I'm still very much interested. :'d

YES HE DID. 8D And they'll have two children together, so don't tell me it's not serious. |D;

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Anyone seen the CoroCoro leaks so far? I like the Panda and the Robin if they're legit.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I did now, and I quite like them. Though the "lizzard" as Serebii calls it, reminds me a LOT of Mawile's derpy face for some reason. |D

Ahaha, and it IS France. |D AND-And, And and. If I draw the lines of France's border seems like we have Belgian Territory in the Pokémonworld as well. 8D; And looks like their are mountains where the Alps should be. I ish happy. 8) Assuming it's legit, of course.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I went there hoping for new features, but I only found more pokemon.

#Dissapointment

Customizable characters, rideable Pokemon. That's new :'D

The lizard does look like Mawile. Hmm.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
The games are looking nice. 8) Too bad I won't be playing them ;___;

also machomuu you should try giving Attack on Titan a shot. Watch the first episode, at least. :p or maybe the manga!

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

RIP Silky 1989-2013

Spoiler:

May you always have ice cubes to lick

derozio

Years
I gave in to the hype and watched it. Went in with a "Meh, it'll be another SAO. Can't be as good as people are making it out to be".

Well, it's actually good stuff. You'll realize as soon as you see the first episode. The studio did an amazing job with the animation. Same goes for the soundtrack. It's pretty epic. The story's pretty good too. I love the kind of anime that throws questions at us at every corner and keeps us guessing while providing subtle but important clues all the time. This one's managed to do it quite well.

derozio

Years
No love plot. Although the female lead's obviously attracted to the male lead. Our protagonist isn't the kind to fall in love or anything. And this manga's mostly based on human's survival against titans. Doesn't look like it'll have a love plot. Basically like One Piece. Hancock's really into luffy but there ain't gonna be love in OP.

The first five episodes are devoid of cliches like the main character defeating other characters due to nakama power/ambition. Plus, it avoids stuff like females being the damsel in distress. In fact, they're generally stronger than the male characters and kick ass. No fan-service either.

Got a good impression? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back