• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Falchion - Fire Emblem Fan Club

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Made it to the Endgame today. \o/ Though I've yet to actually start the chapter. |D;

I'm waiting for better games (well, games more to my liking, like a new Zelda, or Fire Emblem) before I'll be spending my money on a WiiU. I'm quite content with the current consoles I own.

Virgilin

Salmon Fishing in Vulcan
Years
I'm waiting for better games (well, games more to my liking, like a new Zelda, or Fire Emblem) before I'll be spending my money on a WiiU. I'm quite content with the current consoles I own.

Yeah same here! Why to get a gaming console that you are not even going to use immediately? Or why lose your times with other games while waiting for the ga e you actually want to play? Perhaps we'll have a real unique FE game besides the crossover for the WiiU! That would be pretty neat!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Username: Pinkie-Dawn
Favorite Game: Fire Emblem Awakening
Favorite Character: Lucina

Shadow Dragon was my first Fire Emblem title, because it starred Marth of course. Then I tried out Path of Radiance, which starred Ike, but I quickly got stuck on that one chapter right after Griel was killed by the Black Knight. I have Sacred Stones on my 3DS as part of an Ambassador Program, but I haven't played it after hearing how it's the worst in the series due to Seth. Awakening was the latest entry I bought, and it was amazing for not only its cast of characters but also for its content.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Made it to the Endgame today. \o/ Though I've yet to actually start the chapter. |D;

Yeah same here! Why to get a gaming console that you are not even going to use immediately? Or why lose your times with other games while waiting for the ga e you actually want to play? Perhaps we'll have a real unique FE game besides the crossover for the WiiU! That would be pretty neat!
you guys are both right. that is the reason why i didnt get a wii u by now. all the good games for it come out at 2014 and the only good it would actually do right now is playing wii games and i already have a wii anyway. im satisfied with my consoles too right now. btw do you know what kind of franchise that shin megami tensei is? Is it like fire emblem at least? anyway that crossover wouldnt be the reason i get a wii u anyway.

Username: Pinkie-Dawn
Favorite Game: Fire Emblem Awakening
Favorite Character: Lucina

Shadow Dragon was my first Fire Emblem title, because it starred Marth of course. Then I tried out Path of Radiance, which starred Ike, but I quickly got stuck on that one chapter right after Griel was killed by the Black Knight. I have Sacred Stones on my 3DS as part of an Ambassador Program, but I haven't played it after hearing how it's the worst in the series due to Seth. Awakening was the latest entry I bought, and it was amazing for not only its cast of characters but also for its content.

welcome i had a hunch that you would come ;) well i played and loved sacred stones (in fact its the only FE game i played and finished twice) and i could say its a pretty good game.seth is kinda stronger of a paladin then other early tanks like marcus and frederick but still he isnt THAT overpowered. i think you should give it a shot ;)

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Seth can actually solo all of Sacred Stones on Hard Mode, lol. xD

seriously? i never tried that to tell you the truth XD though its kinda right. still it wouldnt be fun and when raising your units properly its a fun game but still sacred stones is TOO easy that much i can say.

Virgilin

Salmon Fishing in Vulcan
Years
btw do you know what kind of franchise that shin megami tensei is? Is it like fire emblem at least? anyway that crossover wouldnt be the reason i get a wii u anyway.

Shin Megami Tensei is a first-person RPG. So it's like FE in that it's another RPG. Instead of soldiers, mages, etc. though, you kill some sort of creatures. Also, it's not a fantasy game like FE in that it takes place in Tokyo. It's not an RTS though. So I have no idea how they will put together the two franshises. They look completely different from each other. And I agree. I wouldn't buy the WiiU just for this.

Nakala Pri

Topic which people don't have to answer if they don't want to. xD

In Awakening (sorry! only Fire Emblem game I know) who do you think is the best together? I had Staryl/Lissa, Cordelia/Libra, Sully/Virion, Gaius/Avatar, (super romantic) Nowi/Henry, Morgan/Nah. :P

Super duper beautiful relationships! :D Too bad I screwed up getting Severa. If I did get her, I would still be playing. I'll give it time, return to it, delete file again, start over, muck it all up and well... you know the rest. xD

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Topic which people don't have to answer if they don't want to. xD

In Awakening (sorry! only Fire Emblem game I know) who do you think is the best together? I had Staryl/Lissa, Cordelia/Libra, Sully/Virion, Gaius/Avatar, (super romantic) Nowi/Henry, Morgan/Nah. :P

Super duper beautiful relationships! :D Too bad I screwed up getting Severa. If I did get her, I would still be playing. I'll give it time, return to it, delete file again, start over, muck it all up and well... you know the rest. xD

In Awakening who do you think is the best together?
i dont have a favorite pairing or such but my pairings were: Avatar/Lissa, Virion/Tharja, Gaius/Nowi, Cordelia/Henry, Sully/Stahl, Kellam/Miriel, Chrom/Sumia, Olivia/Donnel, Gregor/Cherche, Panne/Lon'qu and Maribelle/Frederick. I really regret not making Henry marry Tharja though, they are so good together XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
My FE:A OTP is definitely Chromx F!Avatar. 8) I love them so much together. And I don't know, but, although I have no knowledge of how it is if your avatar is married to someone else, I think it really adds to the depth of story. How does it feel to be hurt by the love of your life? Or know that is your mother who'll betray the world and destroy it? Drama Level Up!
Other FE:A pairings include: Inigo x Lucina, Gaius x Sumia, Lon'qu x Panne (although I've seen art depicting Lon'qu x Lissa and I'm shifting |D;).

Before Awakening, my OTPs were Heath x Priscilla (I have a thing for doomed, but true, love), Eliwood x Ninian, Rath x Lyn, Matthew x Leila (sobs), Joshua x Natasha and, although not supportable, Cormag x Vanessa.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
My FE:A OTP is definitely Chromx F!Avatar. 8) I love them so much together.

Speaking of whiiiiich:

Spoiler:

I find Chrom forgets this a lot.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years

Chrom/Sumia, Stahl/Sully, Virion/Cherche, Donnel/Lissa, Lon Qu/Miriel, Gaius/Panne, Ricken/Nowai, Gregor/Cordelia, Henry/Tharja, Lucina/Gerome, Brady/Severa, Ingio/Cynthia, and Yarne/Noire.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
I can join too!
Username: Oshamaru
Favorite Game: Awakening
Favorite Character: Emmeryn

I'm a newbie to the series. I started by playing Sacred Stones thanks to the ambassador program and I eventually started playing Fire Emblem(Rekka no Ken). Awakening is a great game, but I want to play some of the older games as well. I'm currently playing Fuuin no Tsurugi and I hope I can find a copy of Radiant Dawn soon. :I

As for the topic, I really like Lon'qu/Lissa, Donnel/Lissa, MMU/Cherche, Ricken/Nowi, and Henry/Olivia. (That's just some of them...)

Warship

異議あり!
Years
I can join too!
Username: Oshamaru
Favorite Game: Awakening
Favorite Character: Emmeryn

I'm a newbie to the series. I started by playing Sacred Stones thanks to the ambassador program and I eventually started playing Fire Emblem(Rekka no Ken). Awakening is a great game, but I want to play some of the older games as well. I'm currently playing Fuuin no Tsurugi and I hope I can find a copy of Radiant Dawn soon. :I

As for the topic, I really like Lon'qu/Lissa, Donnel/Lissa, MMU/Cherche, Ricken/Nowi, and Henry/Olivia. (That's just some of them...)
Welcome! No worries because there is a good amount of people here who are also newcomers to the series. Sacred Stones is one of my personal favorites actually im glad you like it ^^ Binding Blade is a great game too though i'd recommend you patch it before playing (if you havent already that is) because you know its japanese :P i too am trying to find a copy of radiant dawn myself but i dont know if i'll ever find one :( well if you find it make sure you give me feedback :D loved your signature btw XD

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Haha thanks. Yeah, I patched it and I'm curently in Chapter 8. I had to restart it though, because I missed a character.
But gosh, some bosses are already overpowered...

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years

I'm a huge avid supporter of MU x Cordelia because they're adorable together (especially their Summer Scramble convo). I also adore Chrom x FeMU, mainly because their chemistry together is rather impressive, plus the Chapter 21 scene will bring out your feels TmT. However my OTP is definitely Lissa x Lon'qu, because their relationship is just one of the better supports in the game, plus the support re-enacts a moment from Lon'qu's past which was nice.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Virgilin

Salmon Fishing in Vulcan
Years
Gosh a shipping question?? YES!! :D

I personally like Lon'qu with Miriel, and Tharja with Henry. Two dark mages are bound to be together!
Chrom can't even talk to ladies properly. Have you seen the conversations he has with the female avatar?
"Ladies are usually pretty-and your none of that..." I swear he made the biggest mistake of his life by saying that!

Back