• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

La Storia della Arcana Famiglia [SU/OOC][T]

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
@Alex: Skymin, Supervegeta, Raikiri and myself are working on a quadruple post, should be done sometime in the near future..... scratch that, this will take some time. The maturity of some people.... *cough*supervegeta*cough*

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Yay! ^_^ I'll edit the info to her sheet right away.

@Anyone: Who wants to come down to the Harbor and nab some boat-thieves with Oda?

*raises hand* Tobi happens to be positioned by the harbor as well ya know :p. Is Oda a "early bird catches the worm" kinda ladY?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
@Alex: Skymin, Supervegeta, Raikiri and myself are working on a quadruple post, should be done sometime in the near future..... scratch that, this will take some time. The maturity of some people.... *cough*supervegeta*cough*

Okie dokie, just remember that the family would be more likely to be with the people in their sector rather than each other during the day whilst they're doing their jobs so that's worth considering before writing it :3

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
*raises hand* Tobi happens to be positioned by the harbor as well ya know :p
Well, I do now. :P I'll write up a post about Oda noticing them, once other people have had a chance to post.

@Ozzy: Do we really have maids? Because that would be amazing.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Okie dokie, just remember that the family would be more likely to be with the people in their sector rather than each other during the day whilst they're doing their jobs so that's worth considering before writing it :3

Didn't you say it was the night of the Ball? We started with it in the afternoon prior to the ball; the family eating over dinner.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
@Ozzy: Do we really have maids? Because that would be amazing.
Up to you haha. Depending on your character's standing within the family it's not out of the question that they'd have maids or could even be a maid themselves, so it's up to you. :)

Didn't you say it was the night of the Ball? We started with it in the afternoon prior to the ball; the family eating over dinner.

The ball is being held that night but the event is taking place during in the daytime so there's a break between for characters to mingle. My fault on the wording there, I'll clarify in the main post. Apologies!

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Up to you haha. Depending on your character's standing within the family it's not out of the question that they'd have maids or could even be a maid themselves, so it's up to you. :)

The ball is being held that night but the event is taking place during in the daytime so there's a break between for characters to mingle. My fault on the wording there, I'll clarify in the main post. Apologies!

Sure thing, we'll just change it to lunchtime-ish-ness. XD

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Oda would be a very good maid. Who wouldn't trust an armed person with a tattoo of themselves dying on their back? :v

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
That was a very attractive description of sweat, Pyro. :v Oda'll grab her when I post tomorrow. ^_^

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
Oh, I missed the SU stuff ;_;

I moved into a new house and we still don't have interwebz (not for another week, maybe). And I'd really wanted to join this, too.

Would it be possible to notify me if anyone drops out or something? *is hopeful*

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years

I moved into a new house and we still don't have interwebz (not for another week, maybe). And I'd really wanted to join this, too.

Would it be possible to notify me if anyone drops out or something? *is hopeful*

The GM stated that he may create more spots for others to sign up for in the future. Keep a look out and you might get to snag one!

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Yeah, I can't post until Tuesday at the earliest. I'm swamped with homework as teachers always seem to give more at the end of the year. It'll be up as soon as I have time.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Sure thing! There'll potentially be character slots opening up later in the RP and there'll also be openings if people choose to drop out, so I'll keep you informed. :)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Apologies for the lack of dialogue on Oda's part. She's not much of a commander~

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
A question I forgot to ask is, whats the status of the advancement of technology on Regalo?

EDITT: @Khawill wernt the theives on the boat corned by marcus and company?

Last edited:
Back