• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
I do, let me go to the GTS and see if that eevee is still in there for you.

EDIT: Ok it was still there but you were asking for a lv100 and mine was lv30 so I leveled it for you.

Thanks for going through the trouble of leveling for me!Is there any chance this pokemon is a hack?I tend to doubt how legit shiny legendaries are!

Can we do 2 more trades?
WIN2011 Celebi lv50 Calm ID 02211 1st Black
Hadou Mew lv10 Modest ID 507161st Black

It is actually the same case as the deoxys.Trade the one you want/can if you cant these 2.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Thanks for going through the trouble of leveling for me!Is there any chance this pokemon is a hack?I tend to doubt how legit shiny legendaries are!

Can we do 2 more trades?
WIN2011 Celebi lv50 Calm ID 02211 1st Black
Hadou Mew lv10 Modest ID 507161st Black

It is actually the same case as the deoxys.Trade the one you want/can if you cant these 2.

No it's not hacked all of my pokes have been checked and those als have ribbons so I can't do a GTS with those for you sorryt.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
Is there any way you could trade me a Rayquaza or Kyogre, I just need them for my Pokedex I'll send them right back, if not it's fine. I don't have great legendaries or really good pokemon though so if that's a problem sorry.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Is there any way you could trade me a Rayquaza or Kyogre, I just need them for my Pokedex I'll send them right back, if not it's fine. I don't have great legendaries or really good pokemon though so if that's a problem sorry.

I don't mind but is this for gen. 4 or 5? Also what time zone you in?

Years
  • Age 30
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 26, 2014
Hi,
I'd love to get a few Pokémon from you to help fill up my National Dex if possible- I've only recently been able to trade online so there's plenty I'm missing!

These would all be for Gen V please:
2nd White FC, Box 14:
Pikachu lv18 Rash

3rd White FC, Box 14:
Chikorita Lv1 Calm
Cyndaquil Lv1 Serious
Totodile Lv1 Hasty

Box 22:
Gothita Lv1 Docile
Vullaby Lv1 Impish

I'm in the UK, thanks in advance!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi,
I'd love to get a few Pokémon from you to help fill up my National Dex if possible- I've only recently been able to trade online so there's plenty I'm missing!

These would all be for Gen V please:
2nd White FC, Box 14:
Pikachu lv18 Rash

3rd White FC, Box 14:
Chikorita Lv1 Calm
Cyndaquil Lv1 Serious
Totodile Lv1 Hasty

Box 22:
Gothita Lv1 Docile
Vullaby Lv1 Impish

I'm in the UK, thanks in advance!
Catch me on ere, what time zone you in please?

Hey RNC!Can we trade now?
Sorry forgot what you wanted?

Back