• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The electric Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
Years
i'm starting the electric club! looked thru pages 1-3 and there wasn't one, so i'm starting it! these are the sprites you can use as your 'sprite'(shinies included. i'm not posting the shinies here, but you can get em at mewshangout.com ). NO DISSING OTHER TYPES. IF YOU HAVE A PUT-DOWN ABOUT AN ELECTRIC TYPE, DO IT NICELY AND POLITELY. thank you. note: i'm taking minun
ampharossprite.gif

chinchousprite.gif

electabuzzsprite.gif

flaaffysprite.gif

magnemitesprite.gif

magnetonsprite.gif

manectricsprite.gif

zapdossprite.gif

electrodesprite.gif

voltorbsprite.gif

Last edited:

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2006
shining_light said:
sure! who do you wanna be? you can be the Vice-president. oh hang on...stupid question...so minun and mareep are gone...ok

so i can be the vice president?

Bluejay390

Pokemon Princess
Years
May I join please? I want lanturn.
I have one he's so wonderful and jujst became a father. He has a son :)
*So proud of him*

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
Can I join? ^_^
I just love electric types.
I would like to pick Jolteon.
Jolteon is sooooooooooo cool!!!!
I would also like to pick Pikachu and Richu too!!!!

shining_light

Years
Yes, you can all join!

*points up to everybody* Sure! you can all join! Always good to have more members! so...who are your 3 fav electric types(besides the one you chose as your lil' sprite.) My Lanturn(lvl. 66) and my Minun(lvl. 73) are in my party. Lanturn's my surfer. He's pretty good, being an water/electric type. special ability: Volt Absorb. I just love that ability!!! :14:so the ppl that have joined are:
shining_light-Minun
hex maniac-marrep
Tig-Raikou
katfox2-Jolteon/Pikachu/Raichu(which one are you gonna pick?)
Bluejay390-Lanturn

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
shining_light said:
*points up to everybody* Sure! you can all join! Always good to have more members! so...who are your 3 fav electric types(besides the one you chose as your lil' sprite.) My Lanturn(lvl. 66) and my Minun(lvl. 73) are in my party. Lanturn's my surfer. He's pretty good, being an water/electric type. special ability: Volt Absorb. I just love that ability!!! :14:so the ppl that have joined are:
shining_light-Minun
hex maniac-marrep
Tig-Raikou
katfox2-Jolteon/Pikachu/Raichu(which one are you gonna pick?)
Bluejay390-Lanturn

Well.....if you want me to pick just one, I'll pick.......Jloteon!!!! :laugh: *Yay* :laugh:

shining_light

Years
yeah, jolteon rocks! course, i've never actually evolved my eevee into a jolteon, cuz my eevee in yellow and red turned into vaporeon and flareon(i was stupid back then...) and my eevee on gold turned into espeon...but jolteon rocks! what do you guys think about plusle?

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Can I join? No fair! Someone took the Plusle! *Starts sobbing* Sorry bout that. Just throw me an electric type I can use! *bonked in head with electric Pokemon* Ow...

shining_light

Years
+el pal said:
Can I join? No fair! Someone took the Plusle! *Starts sobbing* Sorry bout that. Just throw me an electric type I can use! *bonked in head with electric Pokemon* Ow...
no one took the plusle, +el pal...i just said 'what do you think about plusle?'. so...do you wanna be plusle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back