• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear PokeCommunity

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Dear PokeCommunity,

Christmas is just around the corner. My question to you is this - What are you doing this Christmas day? Are you doing the same as you do every year? Do you visit friends and/or have other family members over for dinner/present unwrapping? Tell us about your Christmas plans!

Also, Merry Christmas to each and every one of you!

With love,

KJ

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Probably laying around and doing the same thing I always do when I'm home. Christmas is just another day for me, with the added bonus of the special feeling it brings.

Years
Well, I am really excited for tomorrow; first the excitement of the presents and then around midday I'm going to a huge house party with my friends and it's goooona be the definition of insanity epicness!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
It'll be just like any other day - the fun stuff comes after Christmas, when I vacation to California. On Christmas Day, I'll be doing the usual, plus eating a fancily-crafted Duck a l'Orange and other fancy little things with fancy delight. We don't open presents on Christmas Day anymore, so there's not even that to look forward to, really.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I just spent the day at my parents's place, opened a few gifts, and had prime rib for Christmas dinner. The usual. Nothing exciting like clubbing or going to the mall or theme park or anything...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Most of the Christmas fun happened on Christmas Eve, so on Christmas Day it was basically an afterparty of last night lol.

I got reunited with cousins, opened presents, eat sooooo much food, played Just Dance 4, SSBB, and drank sooooo much wine. Rinse and repeat today. :P

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Dear Kanto_Johto,

Christmas has obviously passed but I see no reason why not to answer. Christmas started out icky, tension due to family disagreements pervading the atmosphere of my mother's home. I came real close to just lighting up a fatty (I saved mango-flavored paper for the occasion) in the guest room and watching King of the Hill all day, but it didn't take more than a couple drinks for everyone to put aside their differences and start drunk-gambling with dominoes. It turned out to be a pretty nice time. Christmas isn't over for my family, yet, though. My mom's boyfriend's family does two Christmases, both loaded with gifts. So more presents & drunk gambling to come! I see this as good karma following all the years of only having my mother to spend Christmas with.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I had a very busy Christmas Day!

In the morning we had family over for breakfast because they had other plans and breakfast was all they could do to fit us in. That means we didn't get to open presents until they left at about 1pm. Then after that I went to my future roommates' place for lunch and we did the present opening thing later in the afternoon. Then I left at 5:30 and picked up another of my friends whose parents abandoned her for Christmas to go to QLD to visit her brother, then I brought her back to my place for Christmas dinner :D

It was a great day!

Back