• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One stop HA/IV/EV/Egg move Breeding, Service, and Item Post!

DaughterofDin

Soon to be PokeProfessor
Years
Rules!
1. All Standard Rules apply, and be nice!
2. I use pokechecker on all Pokemon I receive, however if you find any of my Pokemon hacked I will trade back IMMEDIATELY
3. I also don't want any hacked pokemon, and as for cloning... It depends (but I don't clone myself)

*It should be noted that I will trade any of the pokemon I offer for any legit/cloned shiny or legendary*

*Item section has been added! I am giving away some common items to anyone free. I will be giving away even rarer items as a bonus to those who make a trade with me! Be sure to check it out!*

*Coming Soon!*
-I'll be adding more pokemon to my wants
-A Shiny/Legendary Collection is in the works
-I'll be adding more regions soon
-More overstock sections are coming!

*By the way, all my lists are ordered by the pokedex numbers, so if you're looking for a particular Pokemon go to their region, and look for their national pokedex number

Info:
1. Friend code: 1805-2323-0872
2. My friend Safari: Muk, Serviper, Venomoth
3. I am in the Pacific Time Zone (USA)

Services I offer:
-Adding pokerus to your pokemon
-Ev training your pokemon to your personal request
-I can level up pokemon
-I can help with evolving, whether it be tradebacks, stones (some exceptions here), or leveling up to be evolved
-I can add moves to your pokemon with tm/hm, or leveling
-I do personalized breeding, I can breed a pokemon with certain ivs, egg moves, natures, and abilities. Search which pokemon lines I have available for breeding by the (national) pokedex numbers

Starter Pokemon Available for Personal Breeding/Training:
*I have every starter available, and they all can have 5ivs! Some also have up to 4 egg moves, and HA
Spoiler:

Overstock Starters! (2 for 1!)

Spoiler:

Starters I am looking for:

Spoiler:

Kalos Region Pokemon:

Available for Breeding:

Spoiler:

Wanted:
Spoiler:

Unova Region Pokemon:

Unova Pokemon Wanted:
Spoiler:

Kanto Region Pokemon:

Kanto Pokemon Available for Personal Breeding/Training:
Spoiler:

Wanted:
Spoiler:

Items:
Any item with a * means I will trade it for free! Some rarer items I'll give away if you make a trade deal!
Berries Available:
Spoiler:

Berries Wanted:
Spoiler:

Medicine Available
Spoiler:

Evolutionary/Stones Available
Spoiler:

Battle Items Available:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
Hi there, I was wondering if you could breed your Litleo for me. Gender doesn't matter but I would like it to be Timid with Unnerve and 31/xx/31/31/31/31 for it's IVs, with egg moves. You don't need to EV train it or anything :) I can offer you the following pokemon you have asked for:

Modest Bulbasaur - Chlorophyll - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Giga Drain
Jolly Charmander - Solar Power - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Flare Blitz, Outrage, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance
Timid Charmander - Solar Power - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Dragon Pulse
Modest Squirtle - Rain Dish - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse
Timid Treecko - Unburden - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Leaf Storm, Endeavor, Worry Seed, Synthesis

Also you can check out my trade shop if you would like, link in my signature. Anything under the 5IV section is free for your choosing. :)

EDIT: Just thought I would point out that the HA for Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile haven't been released yet so I wouldn't see anyone offering you them anytime soon. If someone does then it's hacked.

DaughterofDin

Soon to be PokeProfessor
Years
Hi there, I was wondering if you could breed your Litleo for me. Gender doesn't matter but I would like it to be Timid with Unnerve and 31/xx/31/31/31/31 for it's IVs, with egg moves. You don't need to EV train it or anything :) I can offer you the following pokemon you have asked for:

Modest Bulbasaur - Chlorophyll - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Giga Drain
Jolly Charmander - Solar Power - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Flare Blitz, Outrage, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance
Timid Charmander - Solar Power - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Dragon Pulse
Modest Squirtle - Rain Dish - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse
Timid Treecko - Unburden - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Leaf Storm, Endeavor, Worry Seed, Synthesis

Also you can check out my trade shop if you would like, link in my signature. Anything under the 5IV section is free for your choosing. :)

EDIT: Just thought I would point out that the HA for Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile haven't been released yet so I wouldn't see anyone offering you them anytime soon. If someone does then it's hacked.
I can have your Litleo ready soon, also I appreciate you informing me about the HA Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile! I'll fix that as quickly as possible. I also looked through your trade shop, and I am very interested in your Omanyte.

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Hi there,I can breed a female torchic with blaze but not 100% sure if i can include egg moves.

Im really hoping for a HA chimchar with thunder punch fire punch and bullet punch,Iv dont mattr much to me.And Ev again doesn't matter.
Will you trade?

DaughterofDin

Soon to be PokeProfessor
Years
Hi there,I can breed a female torchic with blaze but not 100% sure if i can include egg moves.

Im really hoping for a HA chimchar with thunder punch fire punch and bullet punch,Iv dont mattr much to me.And Ev again doesn't matter.
Will you trade?
I could get you a HA iron fist chimchar, with thunder punch, and fire punch, but I don't believe chimchar can learn bullet punch

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 17, 2014
Could you breed me an abra that's adamant 5 ivs any gender,

And a female eevee that's adamant 5 ivs and evolve it into sylveon for me?

I can give you these pokemon you wanted in return

Victreebel- Either Gender
Electabuzz-Either Gender
Poliwrath- Either gender
Omanyte-Either Gender

fc: 1091-9535-4859

Last edited:

DaughterofDin

Soon to be PokeProfessor
Years
Could you breed me an abra that's adamant 5 ivs any gender,

And a female eevee that's adamant 5 ivs and evolve it into sylveon for me?

I can give you these pokemon you wanted in return

Victreebel- Either Gender
Electabuzz-Either Gender
Poliwrath- Either gender
Omanyte-Either Gender

fc: 1091-9535-4859

I could breed get you the abra and sylveon. I'll start breeding right away and I will send you a PM once they are ready. Also do you care what ability the abra and eevee have, or about what specific ivs you want?

Last edited:

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Hi im interested in your vulpix with 5 Iv,and I can give you a shellder(holding a water stone to give you choice of when to evolve) or a cloyster.and yes they are female :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 17, 2014

I could breed get you the abra and sylveon. I'll start breeding right away and I will send you a PM once they are ready. Also do you care what ability the abra and eevee have, or about what specific ivs you want?

I don't care for the abilities,

And umm..

For Abra could I get 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Also sorry I meant to put modest as the nature for Abra)

And for eevee could I get 31/31/x/31/31/31 with adamant natue

Tyvm!!

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
Hey sorry but I just realized I no longer have access to spikes and toxic spikes on the omanyte. If you still want the omanyte I can get you one, but without the egg moves. Sorry about that.

DaughterofDin

Soon to be PokeProfessor
Years
*Update!*

-Item section added, and free items are being given away! If you make a trade with me I'll even give away more rarer items!

Tui nz: your sylveon and abra are done!
xpokex: your vulpix is ready to go!

*I also now have a trader review thread: DaughterofDin's Trading Reviews*

Years
Hey, I'm looking for an Eevee. I want it to have a Timid nature, and I don't care about egg moves or gender. As for IVs, When I evolve it (which will be into a Jolteon, so don't worry about evolving it), I want to teach it Hidden Power (Ice), which I think is 31/30/30/31/31/31, but I could be wrong. Basically, the best possible IV spread that will get me Hidden Power (Ice). You don't have to EV train it, I can do that myself. I can get you the Poliwrath you're looking for. Does that work?

DaughterofDin

Soon to be PokeProfessor
Years
Hey, I'm looking for an Eevee. I want it to have a Timid nature, and I don't care about egg moves or gender. As for IVs, When I evolve it (which will be into a Jolteon, so don't worry about evolving it), I want to teach it Hidden Power (Ice), which I think is 31/30/30/31/31/31, but I could be wrong. Basically, the best possible IV spread that will get me Hidden Power (Ice). You don't have to EV train it, I can do that myself. I can get you the Poliwrath you're looking for. Does that work?

I could do that for you easy, and that poliwrath would be perfect. Your eevee will be ready soon.

Back