• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:The Official Full Metal Alchemist Club:.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Owner: Thomas-san
Co-owner: Akio123

Rules:
-Chat about FMA
-Don't chat about events that havent been shown in America [without spoiler tags]
-Have fun

Last edited:

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen May 19, 2007
Well as you can see from my sig i love FMA.
I will join.

My fav characters are Edward and Roy.

edit: here are a few avatars i found.

Last edited:

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen May 19, 2007
Well i don't think Alchemist Alphonse is still doing this club...
I fear that might have to be closed and started by someone els ><

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
0_o Why would you close this? Even if I did stop doing this club, which I am not, the co owner would take over which I will be choosing soon. Thanks you guys for joining the club you guys. ^^

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen May 19, 2007
o0
Well all i know some times like co owners or someone els will restart a club if the owner stop it...
Sorry if i said something wrong ><

Yetsu

The Future is here...
Years
One of my all-time current fave anime's. May I join? (I'm shocked that I haven't noticed this here before...)

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Hey you guys I was thinking about starting an Rp for Fullmetal but i need some ideas before i start. So can you guys help me out?

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen May 19, 2007
hmmm a rp.
Well..... there are many thing about FMA you could make it on.
What is it your looking for in a rp of FMA?

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Well Maybe a journey just to master a certain type of Alchemy. But I need more of a plot to make it interesting.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Well now that I posted that I am infact Alchemist Alphonse, I will take over the thread on this username. And yes you can join. I missed the episode today :( Now I have to wait unitl 1:30 AM to see the ep :(

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen May 19, 2007
ack x.x
Yesterdays ep was realy good.
I hope you see it but the perveiws and what i have read say next ep even better.
Kay11190 that is a good start for a rp. You can add twist to it asyou go along to add more. Like the characters find out something realy odd about their past or something.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
I think it is too but the Alchemy part I don't know if they should have to use a transmutation circle or not. Thats one other thing that I'm not so sure of.

Dark Sora

Banned
Years
Can I join? Full Metal Alchemist is one of the greatest animes ever!

I almost missed yesterday's episode >< I cant believe they moved it to 11:30 and I didnt know about it >< Thank god I heard the theme play on the TV XD

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
yay! fullmetal! can i join? i just started 2 watch it, so i dont kno much, but its my fav anime aside from inuyasha! i missed last nites episode DANGIT!!! now i gotta wait till thursday...

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Why do you guys ask to join? I am pretty sure I am not allowed to refuse anyones request unless they are spammers x_X

Back