• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Which legendary is better? Mew edition

Which is better?

• Mew!

Votes: 45 57.0%
  • Mew2!

Votes: 34 43.0%

• Total voters
Years
Mew will always be my number one favorite legendary out of the two First of all it's cute second it can learn every single TM only drawback to this Legendary is that it can only be encountered by using two glitches which is the easiest way Since events to get Mew does not run anymore.

ThatsTakao

Hiya!
Years
Between the fact that Mew sparked lots of conversations between my friends and I in grade school and the fact that Mewtwo is an asshat to capture, I feel obligated to vote for Mew. Thoughts of Mewtwo dodging my Pokeballs still triggers me to this day.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
Both are amazing! Although, I would have to choose Mewtwo in the end. Not only did he make an impact on me as a child, but the name alone brings back so many memories. Oh, but I'm not saying Mew doesn't have a place in my heart, because that cute legendary does < 3

The first Pokemon movie I was introduced to carried these two legendaries, and boy did that really suck me into Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Mew is my favorite legendary Pokemon, so I have to go with it. Not only do I think it is adorable, but it can learn any move in the game. I think this gives Mew a better advantage over Mewtwo.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I always liked Mew. Tiny legends who can do anything gets a win in my book. <33 Though Mewtwo is stronger with it's Psychic moves, I think I appreciated the amount of utility Mew was able to provide the most.

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
Mew by miles on the basis of CUTENESS.
It's just too adorable - probably one of the cutest pokemon to date (in my personal opinion).

Sam1994

Sam
Years
It's a quite debatable issue and speaking of stats Mewtwo is of course undoubtedly ahead of Mew, but taking some special moves like transform and ability being synchroize makes Mew a more strategic one than Mewtwo. So if its power then Mewtwo>Mew and if its strategy, then Mew>Mewtwo. Overall i think Mewtwo is just ahead by an inch in the competiton speaking of gen 1.

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
Years
Mew because it looks kind of like a cat. I also like that it's available early with the Mew Glitch. I don't think I've caught Mewtwo in years because I don't like caves.

Buraz

used HARDEN
Years
Technically speaking, Mewtwo is stronger than Mew is with the base stats of 680 (Compared to Mew's 600). Mewtwo is stronger in any aspect except for Special Def. But then again, Mew isn't much weaker and it can literally learn anything you teach it.

This is really a raw strenght vs. versatility thing.

Back