• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other Chat Q&A/Revamp/Spring Cleaning

Years
stuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuff

Proposed Division of OC into a main 'Discussion' Board and a 'Debate' subforum, y/n.

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I'm tired of you bringing the same thread month after month even when we tell you that we aren't going to do anything about that since it's YOUR fault that we have any intelligent debates there to begin with. You know I think we should just remove postcount and merge it with OVP since OC is meant to be a spampit like OVP is and you have only created a freaking debate forum like Serebii's, but liberal instead of Santorum-conservative, and that's completely pointless if there aren't any Republicans to bash, specially since the few ones that were around just left. I say that, if we all are going to agree on everything, it'd rather be removed.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I wonder even if you take your job seriously. No wonder we don't get paid anymore... u_____u

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
I'm tired of you bringing the same thread month after month even when we tell you that we aren't going to do anything about that since it's YOUR fault that we have any intelligent debates there to begin with. You know I think we should just remove postcount and merge it with OVP since OC is meant to be a spampit like OVP is and you have only created a freaking debate forum like Serebii's, but liberal instead of Santorum-conservative, and that's completely pointless if there aren't any Republicans to bash, specially since the few ones that were around just left. I say that, if we all are going to agree on everything, it'd rather be removed.

Hey STFU, I need a place to waterboard some effin conservatives after Bulbagarden got taken over and had it's debate forum become invite-only. >: (

Years
No. OC was waaaaaaay better when it was all happy fluffy funtimes. Now it's all so srs bsns and it drives me bonkers.

Also, I miss the pay, too. How will I fund my candy addiction now? New mods ruin everything. >:/

Back