• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

y u hog the game japan?!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I'm don't know that much of games, but one series that I love and of which only half of the games made were localised is Fire Emblem. I've heard from so many Fire Emblem fans that Fire Emblem 4, is one of the best in the series. I would love to play a(n official) translation of the game, as well as Fire Emblem 6 and the others.

.MiKeY

Tank Operator
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2016
I'm don't know that much of games, but one series that I love and of which only half of the games made were localised is Fire Emblem. I've heard from so many Fire Emblem fans that Fire Emblem 4, is one of the best in the series. I would love to play a(n official) translation of the game, as well as Fire Emblem 6 and the others.

Even though it isn't official, fan translations are still something to check out.

Langrisser V is one I want since the first 4 have been fan translated.

Back