• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadiga

Art is a bang, hm!
Years
Metic.png
FireLucario.png

The Metic is New. ANd the Fire Lucario is going to keep showing up if I don't know if you like it or not.

Tatortotts,The fuison would be better if in png, not jpg. But it looks unique, and I hope you saved a back-up.

ATM the Mudkip

A Mudkip
Years
Nice, Mewgepi looks awesome. Fire Lucario has weird eyes, but the rest of him is cool.
Alright, here they are. I'm a little bumed they have to be stuck in a thread ike this. But whatever. Anyway, I've got 90 sprites. I'm trying to reach 100. If I could put them all into one sheet, I would. But, you know, there's 90. And I just copied them from my post on another forum, that's why the have links underneath.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
Years
Spoiler:

Comments in the spoiler. I couldn't be bothered to comment on all of them, but the overall look for these is work on your shading and anatomy.

ATM the Mudkip

A Mudkip
Years
THank you for the comments. Some I completely agree with you, others you said you didn't like are some of my favorites. Electrozone and Rotphan(the shading is fail, but I don't think he's busy). But hey, it's your oppinion.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
Years
Here are some of my fusion, retypes, recolours, devamps etc:

Devamps:
Spoiler:

Fusions:
Spoiler:

Other (or stuff that isn't that important enough to get it's own section :P):
Spoiler:

Last edited:

fwice

Mewtwo Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 14, 2009
i have alot of fusions, ill post em up here as soon as i can find out where i saved em lol

Kyo Wolf

HG/SS Kanto Lover
Years
I was informed that revamps could go here too, so...
here is my best current revamp.
Kanto/Johto Map Revamp to D/P-
Spoiler:

I may post my others later.

Doomcookie

Eevee-holic
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 11, 2009
My first splice. =] Its suppose to be an air eeveelution named Breezeon.

Its espeon based, with part of wartortle, moltres, and rapidash. Plus a -ton- of scratching to make it blend and look right with recoloring.

Im not too happy wiht the back/farside ear on the sprite or the icon.

If anyone has suggestions or would like to edit it themselves to show me a better way to do the far side ear go for it. =] Comments and critisism are welcomed.

Robert Conley

GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
Years
Wasn't really sure where this belonged so I posted it in the showcase thread as well as in here.

So I decide to try to gauge my improvement be retrying something I tried when I first started spriting. Well anyway I'd say I've improved quite a bit based off of this:
Original try:
electrodemasterballW.png

New try:
MasterBallElectrodeW.png

Years
i recolor the outlines to add that 3D effect on the sprites, enjoy!

That's... actually kinda cool. Some look a little stupid, but it really gives a nice effect to some, such as Primeape. The effect would be a little bit nicer if D/P style sprites had more shading, but for quick recolors, these are quite interesting.

HHcJJ

W00Tator
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2010
this is my first attempt of a pixel over. actually, it's the 2nd version. well I'd like to know, what you think about it.

Years
i recolor the outlines to add that 3D effect on the sprites, enjoy!

I'm pretty sure that style is called "Line-less" (outlines taken out), but that's just a guess of mine.

@HHcJJ

Hey, that's not bad. =] I would maybe suggest a lighter shade or brighter shade of red for the hat. But that's just me.

HHcJJ

W00Tator
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2010
I got bored:

looks like a piece of modern art (in a POSITIVE way, of course)
it reminds me of a modern picture, but can't tell you the name....
I do like it. but netxt time, make the bg transparent, or look for a color that fits (I thinkt it would've looked really cool, if the BG was like the patterns, only in inverted color).

Robert Conley

GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
Years
looks like a piece of modern art (in a POSITIVE way, of course)
it reminds me of a modern picture, but can't tell you the name....
I do like it. but netxt time, make the bg transparent, or look for a color that fits (I thinkt it would've looked really cool, if the BG was like the patterns, only in inverted color).

Did that inverting you had mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back