• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Trading Card Game

Bounce

Blue eyes :3
Years
Am I the only one who still plays the Pokemon Trading Card Game for Gameboy? I honestly think that it's a very fun game with a lot of replay value, anyone else agree?

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2022
I have TCG 2 with english patch on my android phone and I play at least once a week.
Both are great games.

I actually collect for and play the actual TCG, but I did enjoy a solid 200 or so hours of the TCG game on game boy as well. It was indeed quite fun and a quality game- with lots of replay value. The main games could take a note or two from it in letting you re-challege gyms and leaders.

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 11, 2017
Yes! I found the cart at a thrift store for $14.99 and I'm so glad I picked it up. It really helped me to understand the TCG and it's also quite a fun game. I thought I was the only one!

Years
Sadly I don't play it anymore but I have really fond memories of that game. I used to wish it was that easy to duel randomers at card games in real life (OK, I still do!)

I used to play it for hours. What was really good about it was that you didn't have to keep paying more money to get more cards (like you do in Magic the Gathering video games these days), you just had to work at it!

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
I bet more people still play it. I wish they made newer versions of this, to include all cards currently released. That'd make for an immersive TGC game!

Back