• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
So, it was a close call (if only I noticed it three days before) but the old version of this game died! Since it was pretty popular before that unlucky dry period I'll just casually be bringing it back ♥

To quote myself from the last thread:
This game is pretty simple. See that person above you, yes? Well, if they were a Pokemon, which one would they be? Doesn't have to be their favorite Pokemon or anything, just whatever comes to mind.

- Let's not be rude
- At least four words per post. It's not hard, just give a reason as to why they would be that Pokemon, mmkay?

Now, may I ask, what Pokemon would I be?

I only have one thing to add and that is the difference between this game and this game. This one (the thread you are currently in) is what the person above you would be. Like if this was Mystery Dungeon which Pokemon would they turn into. The other thread (the one I linked) is what Pokemon would be their partner. Think of it as what they're first Pokemon would be or something. Just keep that in mind while posting!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
You'd be a Cherrim. You're so happy and fun when you're out in the sun and active, but then you spend a while in the dark and it's a shame to see you recoil so much. Be more shiny happy, it suits you!

pokemon-diamond-20070404033526407.jpg

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I think you would be a Pancham. You used to say in your signature that you loved pandas, until you switched to Stitch. And Stitch can be pretty naughty, just like a Pancham.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
You would be an Eevee because most obviously your sig, but because an Eevee has many possible futures and so do you!....not actually being a psychic-type Pokemon using Future Sight here lol.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
You would totally be an... Exeggutor, because it reminds me of Hawaii! It's also alien-like, as is Stitch...

Sorry if that's a weird explanation xP

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
This is hard, umm you would be a Houndour or Houndoom to me.

I am obviously not a rufflet.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
You'd be a Rufflet! Mainly because of your avatar, but your signature has Gen. 5 characters so I find a Gen. 5 Pokémon to be appropriate.

inb4 being called Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Salamence, Flygon, Altaria, or Mankey by the poster below...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
You'd be a Skitty - no doubt about it. You're kind, friendly, approachable, and you come off as quite the cute one - definitely a Skitty.

tumblr_ml80esciS51r3ifxzo1_500.gif

Name

Moémon Master
Years
tumblr_mjk7quO4Ef1r23bdbo1_500.gif
I definitely see ya as Togekiss, what with the gentle spirit and whatnot.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
You'd be a Charmander! Avatar and Signature aside you may or may not be the shy type but around those you are comfortable with you bring a fiery personality to the party!

FraxureGames

The road goes ever on...
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 17, 2013
I can see you as an Audino. You seem both friendly and helpful, and I bet you could make a good leader if the need arose.

Mp3beast

Master of Sound
Years
For some reason I see you as a Porygon! Maybe its the name? "Fraxure" makes me think of jagged edges and adding games to it makes me think of the man-made Pokemon!
180px-137Porygon.png

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
You strike me as a Loudred. You have strong powerful opinions and you're not afraid to broadcast them, sporting them loudly and proudly for everyone to see. Plus I'm sure your ears are adorable!

Back