• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Safari

Status
Not open for further replies.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
Good looking screen shots also cool memory
card feature this looks like it will be a great hack
keep up the good work and good luck

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2012
I had a few spare minutes.
Quick userbar.
PokemonSafari1.png

Code:
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff243/pokemonjust/Userbars/PokemonSafari1.png

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
There is no film.

You start off with a photo album, once that has six photos in it any photos you take after that will be tossed away.

Later on in the game you can buy a memory card. After purchasing that if your album is full it'll save it to that, you can then access those photos by going to a PC.

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2012
Here's an idea.
You know the Pokemon Girafarig?
Well, you could do something like, you get assigned to go to a Savannah or something and it's the main habitat of Girafarig.
So, you are hired to take pictures of the Girafarig. The bigger (higher level) you get, the more you are payed.

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
Here's an idea.
You know the Pokemon Girafarig?
Well, you could do something like, you get assigned to go to a Rainforest or something and it's the main habitat of Girafarig.
So, you are hired to take pictures of the Girafarig. The bigger (higher level) you get, the more you are payed.

Giraffes live in the savannah, not the rainforest lol.

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2012
Yeah. I have no idea about habitats :D
I could of looked into it but oh well.
You get the idea though :l
*Fixed*

Brocco Guy

Cloan Club Guy
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2009
Ooh, cool looking. I have never played Safari, but it seems fun. Will you use proper grammar?

Brocco Guy

Cloan Club Guy
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2009
Will you get more Pokemon if you take more Pictures? Will there be Pokemon at all?

Kyle Black

Banned
Years
as i have seen so far the hack is excellent and is different from all the other hack in the entire progressing hacks and hack showcase, but this hack needs some spiriting done, you have to change the ow sprite, back/front sprite of both hero and heroin, this hack also needs some tiles to be inserted, otherwise it wouldn't be fun now would it? if you want me to help you i may help you a little on the tile insertion and some o/w spriting.. now i do make custom tiles yes. i can make some custom tiles ONLY for this hack if you want me to. anyways this is a very good idea of a hack, i wish you good luck finishing this project, it will be a huge hit.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
Years
When Arian and Gummy told me you were in the process of creating a hack I must say I had my doubts... XD; But yeah, this is a total surprise for me, the concept is very unique, something that hasn't been done before. Really looking forward to a alpha release or even a beta. I'm wondering how this new system will work out aswell. But as always, good luck Joey, hope to see more screenshots soon. :3
(nice CSS, by the way)

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2010
Looks really interesting,mostly because it's not about catching the pokemon,but taking pictures of them :) Can't wait to try the real game.

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2010
It looks awesome! Very original too! I think this hack will be a big hit, I wish you big luck on this, it's arranged quite nicely, and very creative.

SMan9090

His DINGyness, Team MISSINGNO.
Years
I don't think you have to remove the pokedex...
I have no idea if you can do that but maybe instead of using the pokedex to document the catching of the pokemon you can use to document the filming of the pokemon... Like everytime you take a picture of a certain pokemon it will appear in the pokedex as if you've caught it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back