• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Put your lips close to mine."

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
What age were you when you had your first kiss?

Recall the event as best you can. Where were you? What time of day was it? Who was it with? Other details you want to include.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Normally a lady doesn't kiss and tell but...

I was 19 and a half and it was terrible. A friend of a friend at Uni asked me out on a date and it seemed that my family were just so excited that I wasn't a lesbian (Ahem.. yeah.. I know >_> what should it matter? *rolls eyes*.. so it seemed like I couldn't turn him down and disappoint them,) so even though I wasn't physically attracted to the guy I figured "hey why not? I hardly know him, he seems nice enough, maybe I'll find that I really like him." No spark after the first date at a museum, but I decided to give him another chance. My family was like "OH WHY DIDN'T YOU KISS HIM MAYBE THERE WOULD'VE BEEN A SPARK!"

Yeah so the second time I saw him, he leaned in for a kiss so I figured.. what the hell, I'll give him a peck to see if there's any of this "spark" everyone keeps talking about. But that is NOT what went down:

So my first kiss ended up being this freaking gross french kiss that caught me off guard and with him grabbing me behind my head, pulling me forward suddenly, and trying to force his nasty-tasting tongue into my mouth, and me trying to push it away with mine and I scraped my tongue on his teeth and it was the most unpleasant experience ever. >_> The WORST first kiss UGHHHH...

Yeah.. no more dates after that LOL...

Alternately, though, I thought that my first kiss with my current boyfriend was really sweet and I enjoyed it. I wont go into detail about though :3 I won't kiss and tell about that.

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Let's see... I was about 17 years old, and my date and I went up by Niagara Falls on New Years. It was quite vibrant - everyone was celebrating, and they've even decorated the place with lights and some fireworks. As soon as I knew it, my date and I were... pretty close; it was not like the "close" we've had during our relationship. And then, moments later, it all went down.

It was pretty pleasant~ ^^

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Okay I was 17. It was uh, the day after Christmas. Due to knowing I was going to meet said user (well, an ex-member of here that is) I was like feeling sick all of Christmas Day, and Nan/Pop were expected to go out on the next day but they came home early. Anyway, we met etc! And then we were sitting on the white cushion thing in the backyard which I have purposely avoided sitting on ever since lmao. Anyway it kind of happened while we were sitting there and really it was awkward I had no clue what I was doing (this is somehow sounding sexual idek) and then he used hos tongue which I did not want and it just was weiiiiird.

I hope that when I meet Ole it'll be better? :x Except I still don't know how to kiss now really lool.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hasn't happened yet. Sadly. Forever alone.

Hopefully when it does, it's with someone I love with all my heart.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I was 13 and it sucked; not because it was bad but because it was way too sudden and right off the bat haha. We were in my house chilling on my bed and it was just out of the blue, I don't think the other person even knew that it was my first time.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I was 14 and ugh it was so unromantic. We were in history class watching a movie and the lights were out and my boyfriend at the time kinda just moved my face away from my view of the tv and kissed me. It wasn't THAT great lmfao. Just weird. idk a lot of people that can say they got their first kiss in class though I suppose. >>

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
I think 18. I don't generally like being kissed. My love life started a little late it seems, people having boyfriends when they're 13-14 @-@ but yeah I think we were just in the car and by (then) boyfriend kissed me.

I've been kissed by three dudes, but only one of them I felt comfortable with him doing it.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
My first kiss happened when I was 17 and it was my daughter's dad who gave me it. We were in the cinema watching an movie which I don't remember the name of, He turned around to me and laid in on me.It wasn't as good as people have told me though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I was 17 and it was with my girlfriend at the time. It was after our first date and we saw Despicable Me (lmao) and I drove her home. It happened in the car before she got out so yeah :)

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
When I was 11 a guy kissed me (but I didn't kiss him back!), but as for me kissing a guy... never.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Never. Mainly because I've been hesitant on this whole relationship thing.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I was... 12, I think? It was nothing particularly special honestly and even now I don't find it that awesome. Maybe I'm just a crappy kisser lol. It was at some end-of-school party thing basically full of 12 and 13 year olds who'd had way too much to drink for their lightweight selves and it just sorta happened. Sorta the same as it happens now, haha.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
13. It was awkward and a bit out there. Basically was invited to my friends birthday party, he's about 1 year younger then me. So before the party, straight after school we went straight to his house, we were discussing how we're gonna play spin the bottle but like a super dirty version(our 13 year old minds were basically steaming from the gears grinding so fast) and so on. Go to the party, and somehow he lets slip a lot of what I said, but it didn't matter cause it was stupid stuff, like how I would like to kiss her or grab her, and so on so far. Whatever. The bottle lands on me by this one girl, who is pretty, but found out and was a bit creeped out. The rest of the kids were being forceful about it, so they locked us up in the bathroom, with someone watching to make sure we kissed. Long story short, we did, and it was awkward cause looking back, she didn't want to so much, but I was being pushy to get myself a kiss.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Umm,never..if we count my sweet cutie nephew kiss though!hahaha

i'm 22 and that never happened with me....but i'm sure when that happens it will be be special *rolleyes towards...*whispers*xulek* *giggles*... though,i think it's suppose to be a secret..nobody should know about it! or at least i prefer to keep it that way!^^

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm still waiting for the one, surprisingly.

Although I've kissed many people on the cheek. And they've kissed me. Don't count though. =/

doeboy9

This Guy Right Here
Years
Oh god. I was 17 (a bit late to the party I know) and was at a party. I went out for a smoke and this girl followed. Big girl. It must have been like 10 degrees outside so she warmed up next to me. she asked me for a light and then forced herself in my mouth. Was a bit drunk at the time. Whats worse is that afterward she called me a bad kisser even though I technically didn't kiss her. I'm not shallow but this girl was acting pretty obnoxious the whole night and was not digging it at all.

House

Everybody Dies
Years
  • Seen May 1, 2020
I don't always post, but when I do, it's about my first kiss!

I was 12, a huge nerd, the nerdiest pokémon player you could imagine. Kissing a girl was just a dream. But I had this very cool friend whose party I went to and in that party I met a very nice and also very nerdy. We did some "female behavior" decoding during that party and figure out she was interest in me, even though she was quite older than me. Like seriously older than me. But nothing happened there so it gets boring after that.

Anyways after some time and some talking with her through MSN (yes it was quite a bit of time ago), I managed to meet her again at a place where they keep horses and horseriding, because she was a big fan of that stuff. So there we go. And then, with help of that same friend, we managed to get alone and boom it happened. Awkward and everything, but first kisses tend to always be awkward don't they?

Well, that lady then became my girlfriend for 9~10 months, it was fun and everything, but ended because after some time we couldn't see each other much.

That's about as detailed as it gets for my first kiss! Unless you want the boring deductions and serious hardcore stalki-- I mean, the parts when I talked to friends about the hypothesis of me ever dating before becoming her boyfriend.

Back