• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Developers, developers, developers, developers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
No idea why such a simple case would be $35 :( Mine was $22 or so and it's a brick.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
No idea why the cost of the Trident case is $80 over here.

If only Amazon shipped that case to my place. Too bad they don't.

Years
So this is interesting, but the portal for one of my online classes doesn't support Google Chrome or Safari.. wonder how different things would be if I spoofed the user agent string :p

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
So this is interesting, but the portal for one of my online classes doesn't support Google Chrome or Safari.. wonder how different things would be if I spoofed the user agent string :p

It might work.

It might also trip up, as I've noticed that Webkit/Blink sometimes genuinely does something unusual compared to Trident/Gecko.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Student portals? My college is a dope. It only supports IE and sometimes Chrome. I can't use it on Firefox. It'll look sooo distorted.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I find it interesting that my student portal works really well in Firefox, then followed by IE11.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
When I was in school we had student portals but I don't remember much about it ;;

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
On another tech-related topic, I find myself enjoying the fact that I have a sizable amount of external storage in my phone. Having almost 16 GB of storage entirely to media and backups, in addition to the fact that I can always upgrade in the future, liberates me from application micro-management.

Flakey Bear

Just watch it.
Years
My phone has 2,5 of GB. It isn't much space for my apps, Tumblr pictures & stuff, so i think i want to upgrade to a Galaxy S3 Mini/S2 (or other good phone with a plenty of storage) soon.

Now, tell me, how too many internal space has on your phone?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
For me, it's 8 GB. It may not be that much, but I'm still pretty satisfied with it. :] Never really store anything in my phone itself, though; I always use micro-SD cards.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I never had a pghone, but I've had several iPod Touch(es) before. all of them were 8 GB. I used them for mostly music but al a good amount of apps. And the ones with a camera, i also took pictures. I honestly wished I had more space like a 32 or 64GB one. I could never get all the music I like on there. Whenever I get a phone, I'm gonna get one with a lot more space/RAM. 16-32GB would be good if possible.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I finally got a case that also doubles as a flip cover for my Nokia Lumia 525. It doesn't get in the way with regard to buttons, too.

Looks like my new phone is now well protected and should be able to handle everything but a direct hit from some kind of hard object. :)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I have 16gb of internal storage total, but about 7 or 8 is taken up by the ROM itself. I have a 32GB microSD card in it though, too. :3

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
2.6 GB of my phone's internal storage is taken up by Windows Phone 8 system files.

"These files make your phone work. You don't want to delete them. Trust us." Best advice ever from an OS?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
So I tried to install the aosp browser on my phone and failed miserably. Just gonna stick with the Samsung browser. It's pretty close to aosp anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back