• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
Years
Ontopic: Good luck, willypiggy~

I'm still training my lovely Zangoose (level 32), hunting for Latios in Ruby, and another secret hunt in Crystal. ^___^ Its a secret, shhhh!

Offtopic: DUUUUUUDE! Shiny legandarys dude! I'm, like, listening to My Chemical Romance RIGHT NOW and I just looked at your sig! Put a flippin' link to the club in your sig! MCR!!!!!!!!~ <3

And, no, I wouldent mind a shiny god, Steph-chan. xD Don't be silly.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
well no new shinys i am racing fufu3000 for shiny anorith and i havent gotten it yet

i wish everyone luck and i am going to hope for a good outcome

awwwwww man plz dont tell me you guys are hunting for shiny anorith i was hunting it at one point but i gave up -_-;.....seeing you guys hunt it makes me angry. not at you two of course ^^;, but at myself for giving up on it.....but well good luck to you two on hunting it......

still no luck with shiny squirtle......*thinks of the failed SR for anorith and begins to SR madly*

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Off-Topic ::LOL Don't worry. Nothing against Atheists here. I'm an Agnostic myself. But I AM sure about the Shiny Gods! >:3 LOL Oh! And My Chemical Romance = PWNS0ME!!! I've always wnated to do that. XD

Well, best of luck to everyone else!

powerofpikachu

~Sudden change of Attitude~
Years
LOL Don't worry. Nothing against Atheists here. I'm an Agnostic myself. But I AM sure about the Shiny Gods! >:3 LOL Oh! And My Chemical Romance = PWNS0ME!!! I've always wnated to do that. XD

Well, best of luck to everyone else!

Offtopic: xDDD I think you and Nina-San were seperated at birth or something. Your exactly alike, exept for age.

OnTopic: GL, everybody!!! My Seviper is close, I can feel it!!!!

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Shido :: YAY!!! Shiny Dusclops! -Hands out Cookies in the shape of Random Shiny Pokemon- LOL Seriously Congrats. That's a great catch.

Gold Typlosion :: Don't feel bad about not being able to Hunt much because of Mystery Dungeon. I mean hardly Hunted at all for 3 Days straight in order to beat Pokemon Ranger ASAP.

Well, still nothing new. Got back from Bingo a while ago{Won $10. That's like... One New Manga? Whoopie?}. But it looks like my unusually busy Scedule is finally clearing up. So it's nothin' but Huntin' now! >:3 Hope to have at least one New Shiny by the end of the Weekend to make up for my slacking. Best of luck to everyone else as well! ^-^

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
lma whoops i ment duskull LMAO im gettin ahead of myself here with duskclops lol so yeah shiny duskull i caught just to clarify . i might evo it hehe

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
omg shido you are sooo lucky, shiny Yonowaaru looks awesome!
No news, just installed some voice thing on my computer so I can speak to it :) Might do some hunting in diamond at my nanas today laters!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
i wish i had diamond and pearl but i need a ds first. i hope to get it for christmas and will start looking for the new shinys then.
anyway still no new shinies but have been busy trying to complete kingdom hearts 2 so havent hunted that much.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Nice catch Shido!

Anyways, nothin new here, i tried SRO but i adh a stalker after me right away, bah. No shinies, still havn't been playing much, sorrybut i am gunna play right... NOW! *grabs GBA and paper+pen* XD

Ullion

Years
SRO is an onlien agme called SilkRoad Online. Sorry XD My friends kept bugging me about it, it took i swear like an hour to DL EVERYTHING and it was slow laoding everything, otherwise it looks like a prete good game XD.

Anyways, i'm off now, so cyas!

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Hi peoples, sorry I haven't been posting! I have a busy schedule this weekend!

Update:
Scyther: On hold
Rayquaza: 1000

Congrats to everyone who caught Shinies! I think shido caught a Duskull? That thing looks awesome in the D/P evo of it...

<I>Kobra<I>

Ullion

Years
Yay! I'm finalyl doen with speed EV training, now tis for health.. which is Ez, rusturf tunnel XD

anwyays, of course, no new shinies.. bah lol XD

GL ALL!

KS-Out!

powerofpikachu

~Sudden change of Attitude~
Years
Good luck with the Raquaza, King Kobra!!! =3

Congrats on the Shiny Duskull, Shido. Nina has one too, she really wants that evo in D/P.

I'm still working on Seviper. My Sapphire is my main game, it has all my shinys and stuff, so I'm SRing for a Shiny Treecko on Ruby. ^___^

Ullion

Years
Well GL, lol i'm starting to play crystal again, anyone know how to do the ruins of alph thing so i can get to where the Natu's are? I've done i b4.. but ic an't rmemeber, welll i guess i can check up no serrebii!

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Hello all. Finally been able to get some Hunting in. I was just watching some good ole' Football while playing Randomly and guess what? I got me a Shiny Growlithe! ^-^ Yay! Now I just have to Evoulve it into Arcanine then I can team it up with my Shiny Houndoom! Unleash the Shiny Hounds! >:3

It's a Female and has a Sassy Nature. I Nicknamed it Hizeme. It's only a Level 5 right now since I literally Hatched it just Minutes ago. I shall work on Leveling it up immediately.

I've already decided on what the Hunt for next. I shall be Breeding for yet another... Eevee... I'm obsessed, I know... *Begins Day-Dreamimg about having all 7 Shiny Eeveelutions*

:: New Shines ::
Growlithe

:: Currently Hunting ::
Emerald :: Eevee{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
Fire Red :: Snorlax{SRing}
Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
Ruby :: Groudon{SRing}
Sapphire :: Kyogre{SRing}
Colosseum :: Quilava{SRing}
XD: Gale of Darkness :: Altaria{SRing}

Back