• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
You've had it for so long, but I've always admired it. I haven't a clue who the woman is, and what she doing to the poor kitteh? 10/10

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
(I know I need to find a better color for the text in my signature, js)
It's alright, but I was never a fan of 3D images in themes.
7/10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Annoying quote is annoying. Plus I never saw that movie/whatever it was. Pikachu card is fugly. I will not bow to that rat. Spoilers in signatures are not permitted.

Sooo... 0/10 \;

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I like it -- the right alignment definitely works in its favor. Very nice.

8/10

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
The pictures are very clean and clear. The linking and other works are a neat touch as well.

8.5 out of 10.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I really want to rate it a 0/10 because of My Little Pony but it's about a 5/10. Nothing special about it.

Perriechu

Years
Pretty cute. But the links and stuff could be more organized. ;o; I don't like the "Searith/Pair/<3" thing. Could be put in a simple title tag or something. ;\

6/10

NeoZX

◊Change the Future◊
Years
The CSS is pretty good. But the signature itself could use a bigger image to fill in the empty space. Good job on the animation though.

6/10.

P.S. I came all the way back to PokeCommunity only to get my new signature rated. Just saying.

Perriechu

Years
The CSS is pretty good. But the signature itself could use a bigger image to fill in the empty space. Good job on the animation though.

6/10.

P.S. I came all the way back to PokeCommunity only to get my new signature rated. Just saying.

huh. Was that meant for the rating above me? Mine doesn't fit barely any of that criteria.

Anyway, Rucario, yours is nice, but the banner is too small. The effects also ruin it a bit. Maybe try something a little lighter? 7/10

Guy

just a guy
Years
I'm going to assume that when your signature says "MAC" it's short for Macintosh. For that you'll get a 9/10, because I also like how you take a background image and work it into the letters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back