• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fire Burn

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 5, 2023
Nintendo are not the creators of the hack but ok, I get that mi comment may have came across a bit hash and for that I apologise, the hach seems interesting don't get me wrong and features are amazing but I can't play the hack with main character like that as wen I'm playing in tend to associate my self with character I'm playing with and I can't associate with that. Please consider changing it the standard fire red one its alot better in mi opinion
In next beta release, all OW will be DS style....maybe then u will like it

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Bugs I've found so far:
1) Same ladder not working in rock tunnel as already mentioned.
2) Whenever Leaf is around the colour pallet of my sprite gets messed up.
3) Fuschia city pokemon center is not accessible
4) After talking to leaf in Saffron and being transported to a bed, talking to her again causes the game to freeze.
5) KO'ing a pokemon with dragon tail doesn't give any exp it just forces the switch to the next pokemon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2017
WHERE'S LORELEI? SHE'S NOT IN ICE CAVE :( There are team rockets standing but Lorelei is not there. It seems they are deaf because you can't talk to them

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 5, 2023
Bugs I've found so far:
1) Same ladder not working in rock tunnel as already mentioned.
2) Whenever Leaf is around the colour pallet of my sprite gets messed up.
3) Fuschia city pokemon center is not accessible
4) After talking to leaf in Saffron and being transported to a bed, talking to her again causes the game to freeze.
5) KO'ing a pokemon with dragon tail doesn't give any exp it just forces the switch to the next pokemon.

1st, 2nd and 4rth bugs are fixed....and for 3rd bug, there is now a pokemon center in route 18.

BlueRose04

Running towards Happiness!!!
Years
Hey! I've just started playing this hack and it's good so far. Just wanted to know if it's the completely same as firered or is there something different. Like side quests or something different. Anyways... nicely done so far :-)
Oh and also, is it just gonna be till cinnabar island or is it gonna take time till the next region unlocks?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 5, 2023
Hey! I've just started playing this hack and it's good so far. Just wanted to know if it's the completely same as firered or is there something different. Like side quests or something different. Anyways... nicely done so far :-)
Oh and also, is it just gonna be till cinnabar island or is it gonna take time till the next region unlocks?

of course its different then firered. And for the other regions....they will take a little bit of time.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 9, 2017
Hello! im a huge fan of this game and i've already told my circles to play this game and they really like it too, but there's alot of bug in it and by alot i really mean a lot.

But the only thing that i would really like to mention are those who heavily affected my gameplay.

1. When i get back to pewter city from route 11 going through diglets cave then i head back tothe museum that is block by a tree before and use my skill cut then go insde and talk to the professor, the old amber that he gave is buggy, my game just force closed out nowhere when i began to check my key items.

2. The day and night feature is really cool, its as if we're really in the game since its sync with realtime clock, but the only problem is when in battle mode the screen flicker a lot displsying the originsl white background which is annoying.

Please fix this issue asap, this game is gold and masterpiece hope you continue and making in the best.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 26, 2017
Great hack so far, love it! I just came to ask that there's a problem when you go to talk to Max on Cinnabar Island, he'll take you to a place where Team Rocket is. I battled against all those grunts. Then at the end there was Giovanni and the rest. When I talked to him, he was talking about how his Mewtwo Z would beat me. But the battle didn't start. There's this bug where I can only talk to him without battling. How can I fix this? Or did I do something wrong?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
on the question of mega evolutions are there any fan-made megas? If not thats ok I figured I'd ask if there were.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 5, 2023
Great hack so far, love it! I just came to ask that there's a problem when you go to talk to Max on Cinnabar Island, he'll take you to a place where Team Rocket is. I battled against all those grunts. Then at the end there was Giovanni and the rest. When I talked to him, he was talking about how his Mewtwo Z would beat me. But the battle didn't start. There's this bug where I can only talk to him without battling. How can I fix this? Or did I do something wrong?

u have to talk to Mewtwo z after that

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2023
Does the hack end after battling Mewtwo Z? I caught it and now I can't interact with Charizard Z, everyone's dialogue is just .... and I can't go anywhere...

HuK

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 9, 2019
WOW Features are awesome
i hope it would be completed!

Back