• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Snowy White

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
First thought: Why chinese? I mean, this is a good hack and all but the language makes it unplayable for most. Since this is an english speaking community and surely you can do this on english rom, maybe?
Regardless, good job. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
The link is down, can you upload it somewher else? My chinese is very rusty but I would love to give it a try.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jun 12, 2017
Great hack just like eternal snow.Also in pokemon eternal snow hack is it possible to fuse Kyurem with Reshiram or Zekrom?

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen yesterday
So the first one was left for dead with game crashing bugs and this one is in all Chinese...Truely Epic.

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
Isn't the tool only for Fire Red?

EDIT:
I also noticed you ask for triple battles, so I'll just say they're impossible. There's not enough VRAM space.

Emerald 802 has been released, but it is another author, not LC. I found there are several things I haven't figure out, first is let snow weather has hail in battle, second is Gen 6 experience growing, third is add more Pokemon in this Rom base from Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. If someone helped me figure it out, I will consider to make Pokemon The Strongest Pure White 802 version. It will has both 802 Pokemon with forms and the second region.

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
Looks very good, if it weren't in Chinese, I'm sure it would get much more traffic.

Anyway, I'm pretty interested in your D/N system. Could you show some screenshots of how it changes palette depending on the time?

Where is the offset of the weather after used your engine on Emerald? I want to add hail effect in snowy weather, but it is not working. It is fine if used on Emerald pure version, but it is not working on Emerald which used your engine.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 7, 2022
This is mechanically an amazing game, i even saw a working zen mode! A few things i want to point out to not only the op but to those who potentially will play it. The level curve is kinda bs at earlier points in the game, but also its somewhat okay with what pokemon we have access to. I am curious as to see where i get the mega ?bracelet? considering i have a mawile set to use as a mega, but nothing yet. (i just beat liza and tate) I feel as though things get lost in translation as i know nothing of chinese, but i was able to decipher some key points ingame. The nature shows what it increases and decreases right beside it, which is cool, and there is an iv checker too. So far theres only a few other questions and a bug.
1: will there be proper trainers post game to battle with ev trained pokemon?
2: at what point do we get Z moves?
Bug: do not enter the place where you find ice beam in vanilla game, idk why but it sets the game back at the point of beating it (indicated by your trainer id) and it puts the game back at a state where you were at the beginning. (cant access pokemon menu or pokedex but they are still there) sorry about the lengthy post. tldr its good if you can look past chinese and difficulty

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 7, 2022
so, i just beat it and when it brought me back to the menu screen my save file was deleted. an issue that made the ending so climatically disappointing. has this happened to anyone else

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
its been at 64k the entire time. been on with other emerald hacks too
If you have a save state before the game reset, try this- delete (or rename) the .sav file for the game, change the save type to Flash 128k, load the save state, and see if you can save in-game.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 7, 2022
thank you, it somehow worked this time but not the first time i tried. so my game is now beaten but does anyone know how to unlock a majority of postgame stuff? and mega evolution/z crystals would be nice too

Back