• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Hero Mode)/Wii and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (MQ)/GCN

I'm almost done with OoT:MQ. I could beat the game last time I played it, but I'm deffinitally going to do it this time and scratch another game from my Zelda list. The next one will be a replay of the WindWaker. I have the option of playing Majora's Mask, but I'll have to wait another two weeks before I can borrow the game. I suppose it'll be fair to first play the Adult Time Line and then switch to the Child Time Line to somehow play the games in chronological (Time Line wise) order.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Soon to be playing Castlevania: Lord of Shadows (PS3). Been hearing a lot of good things about this little hidden gem. Got it at Gamestop for pretty cheap.

.MiKeY

Tank Operator
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2016
Tales of Graces: PS3 Having fun with it so far, not liking it as much as other Tales games but fun nonetheless.

FFXIII-2: PS3 Stopped playing it to play Graces but will pick it back up later.

Pokemon Black: DS Lost my White version before the VGC's so I had to get this.

Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2: DS Making a team viable for wifi play, pretty easy when you have a 128x exp code. :p

Final Fantasy 1&2: GBA Randomly started playing this game, started yesterday and about finished it.

I have no life. xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Currently playing Kingdoms Of Alamur, Halo CE Anniversary, Gears Of War 1 and 2, and also decided to start a new run on Pokemon Platinum now. Should have bought KOA sooner though that's for sure, can't get enough of the combat right now.

TY

Im playing FIFA 11 on my PS3 atm, getting my Virtual Pro to better stages...

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
I'm currently (very slowly) making my way through Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2. The gameplay updates from the first game are nice, especially since I haven't played Overclocked. Also, for whatever reason, I like all the silly dialogue choices.

Also playing some Offspring Fling on the side. Such an adorable game. As someone who's not a speed-runner in the least, this game does a good job of trying to entice you to do better. Stop taunting me with those ridiculous dev times, darn it!

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2023
Halo Reach: still...
Gotham City Imposters: Loved the beta love the game definitely has some bugs but the community is great and the devs work their best to work out those bugs
Borderlands: Got my friend into it and figured why not finish the DLC on the 2nd playthrough

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
currently playing:

DS: White/Platinum/Soul Silver

PS3: COD MW3/BO, Disgaea 3, FF-13

Wii: Pokemon rumble

PokemonFan2000Man

Ex-Pokemon Dictionary
Years
3DS: Super Mario 3D Land, Ocarina of Time 3D

3DS eShop: VVVVVV, 3D Classics: Excitebike

Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

WiiWare: Art Style: Cubello

DS: Pokemon White, WarioWare D.I.Y.

And can I say:

GameCube: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Dropped everything last week to play Kingdom Hearts 3D. <3 I'm about halfway through it now, maybe? I want to finish it this week but I should really have one of my roommates confiscate my 3DS starting today so I'll actually study for my exam Friday. :(

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Tales of the Abyss (3DS) and Portal (Steam). With Bit Trip Complete (Wii) and Koumajou Densetsu 2 (PC) on the waitlist!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Recently added Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and FEAR 3 to my current playlist now, rather addicting games if you ask me tbh.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I spent nearly half my paycheck from Friday on two games:
-Kid Icarus: Uprising (new)
-Metroid Prime Trilogy (used)

I've been wanting the former since it's release and I have to say it does live up to the hype. That letter of course is a fairly hard-to-come-by collectible, so I just couldn't pass it up when I saw it at Gamestop...and just in time too. I actually sold my GCN original MP1 and MP2 last month for some spending money. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back