• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
But I don't have a rubber chicken. I can get a dead snake pretty easily, though, but I don't really want to dig her up.

Besides, why is playing with a knife worse than having safety pins in my fingers? c;

@Glitch
I just like playing with the blade. I never realize how sharp it is until I nearly accidentally cut myself. x;

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Katanas are always better, but once you draw it out, you cannot stop using it nor switch weapons until you either die or kill someone with it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Jess, since you like playing with sharp stuffs, I wonder what you would do with my katana I got at home ._.
Probably play with it until I'm comfortable messing with it, then start pushing my fingertips into the blade to see exactly how sharp it is. c: I actually have spiked-up skin on my fingertip from doing that with my knife eheheh.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
oh well that's good xD
I live in Texas, where if someone tries to rob you, you can legally shoot them

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't live in the safest place. Part of the reason why I always have the knife with me. Soon as I'm old enough, though, I'll be getting a concealed weapons permit. c:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Isn't Death Valley the hottest place to be in summer? :P

47°C (116°F) average during summer :P
Remind me never to go there.
Ever.

It rarely even hits the 90s (Fahrenheit) here and I still hate it.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
True, you couldn't pay me enough to live in Death Valley, but where I live I only step outside for 3 seconds and I'm already sweating gallons
back in Puerto Rico it was like 75 all year and the breeze was nice and cool. ;__;

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
When it hits 25°C here, I'm already sweating. Plus Montreal is surrounded by lakes so we got the humidity factor to add to that :C

So above 40°C, no thank you x)

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Humidity @_@ that's the worst. It makes me feel all sticky and eww. At least you have lakes to swim in, though(if you can swim in them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back