• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Survival Challenge v2 (M) (OOC)

Years
I'll take that as the minimum and except you, but feel free to add more before we begin IC. :)
Looks like if it ever comes down to Zaki vs Lee we will have a battle between very analytic minds. Could make for one hell of a rivalry.

Years
Okay, I have a few things I'm going to have to nitpick here.

-Try and space out everything and add some more detail to your history. I get the boxing is part of him but lets aim for a little more info on his battling.

This is more directed at everyone but you should take note of it also. We need to have less of a focus on analysis/intelligence. Whilst those are important aspects with both me and Henderson playing talented thinkers and the others mentioning smarts in their characters to a degree I think it would be unwise for us all to keep making these characters or the RP will become boring. So firstly, to all newcomers, try to branch out more and secondly, to Kanea, you may want to include that whilst he always has a plan he is not super smart or something. This isn't a problem with your character it is just I'd like some more versatility in the RP if it is possible.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Sorry Gimmie... but I think I ran myself into too many rps all at the same time since I do have some off this site. I will have to decline because of that an also because my muse is drained at the moment. :/

Years
I'm sorry to hear that Greiger I really enjoyed RPing with you the first time round and was looking forward to RPing with you in PSC again. If you change your mind feel free to come back.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Here is my new Su -

Name: Allan Schneider.

Nickname: Saber

Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Team on arrival:
Spoiler:

History:
Spoiler:

Brief summary of preparation day:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Well I'm going to accept you but you need to fix your summary of the prep day. You are on a remote island, there's no pokemon centres or marts for you to but potions from. Just what nature gives you.

MancerNecro

the reverse necromancer
Years
Name: Lena Zhang

Nicknames:
Queen of the Majestic Ocean
The Queen
Luna

Appearance:
Ethnicity: Chinese/Asian

Physical Appearance:
Lena has sharp and slightly fierce facial features. Her eyes are a piercing golden-brown in colour and appear to always be examining anyone who talks to her. Her lips are also slightly red, giving her whole face a stern, not-to-be-messed-with look.

However, when Lena is with her friends, fans or people she trusts, she tends to let down her stern exterior and show a different part of her personality and appearance, a benevolent beauteous appearance. Lena's facial features and her Chinese look enable her to look both stern and kind at different times.

Lena has a petite and light appearance. She is what many would call an overly underweight girl, and her bones can actually be seen and felt through her skin at her arms and legs. She holds her thin figure well, though, especially in her performances, where she portrays excellently the character and personality of the Queen of the Majestic Ocean.

Clothing:
Lena wears a long ocean blue gown. Inside her thin layer of gown, she wears white underwear, which shows through the sleeves of her blue gown. The white undergarments acts as a finishing touch to Lena's beautiful appearance, and provides an extra layer of clothes that keep her warm when she wears the thin blue gown.

Lena also wears blue glass shoes that have metal soles and heels that make loud tapping sounds when she walks. The tapping sounds help to give Lena a more foreboding feeling.

Personality:
Lena's main personality trait is her anorexia. She has the constant fear of growing fat and always forces herself to only eat the minimal amount of food needed for nourishment and survival. Beyond that, Lena chooses not to eat. To her, it helps her to both save money and keep her figure good.

Lena is an extremely tough nut to crack. She's very demanding of her friends and family, and has a very independent character, preferring to depend on herself rather than on others. Being very headstrong, Lena hates it when people look down on her, and sometimes, she takes others' offers of help as the, looking down on her ability to complete tasks.

Deep down inside though, Lena has a fear of being alone and desperately wants someone who she can depend on. She suppresses this side of herself heavily though, in order to keep up her strong appearance.

Team on arrival:
Delcatty F (Lily)
Normalize
Heal Bell, Assist, Thunder, Thunder Wave

Unfezant F (Athena)
Rivalry
Sky Attack, Steel Wing, Agility, Protect

Dragonair F (Cheryl)
Multiscale
Roost, Thunder, Flamethrower, Outrage

Milotic F (Alice)
Marvel Scale
Recover, Ice Beam, Surf, Dragonbreath

Politoed M (Terrence)
Drizzle
Protect, Surf, Ice Beam, Perish Song

Gardevoir F (Queenie)
Trace
Skill Swap, Focus Blast, Psychic, Shadow Ball

History:
Lena was born in Sootopolis City, in Sootopolis, she was Wallace's only student,and she aspired to be as strong yet elegant and beautiful as Wallace was. In fact, Lena was slightly in love with Wallace. Under Wallace's tutelage, Lena became strong at combat with and around the sea. However, combat prowess was not all that Lena wanted.

In secret, Lena began practicing a set of performances. With plenty of support from her parents, Lena put up a performance, The Rise of the Majestic Ocean, for her master, Wallace. In the performance, Lena's Gardevoir, Queenie, featured as the elegant Queen of the oceans.

After her beautiful performance, and with her master's endorsement, Lena travelled throughout Hoenn, challenging Gyms, winning Pokemon Contests and showcasing her beautiful performances, making a name for herself.

Just as Lena returned from her Hoenn-wide adventure, she saw the challenge letter, and seeing it as a recognition of her wondrous and elegant battle skills, took part in it at the earliest opportunity.

Brief summary of preparation day:
Lena spent her preparation day rehearsing her performance with her Pokemon. She hoped that it would improve her battle coordination and enable her to gain a better advantage in battle.

Lena had also wanted to be able to make a grand and majestic appearance in the island.

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
This is really gorgeous. Reminds me of Mewtwo meets one of those creepy dudes who lures people to islands and hunts them. I've never seen a plot like this one, either (even though it's v2). I have the perfect character for this! Give me a little bit to get her posted, please?

Finite!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Strikit I'll be accepting the crazy lady I'm thinking. Keep up the good work on that SU so I can put you down as accepted soon :)

Back