• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I didn't mind the people I worked with, but this was supposed to be a break and I worked way more hours than I went to school for. It was the opposite of a break, lol. Kind of resentful that my mom got me a full-time job when I asked for a part-time one. #firstworldproblems

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Guillermo-
Oh, yes. That must have been exactly what it was. o;

@Codaq-
That didn't even occur to me haha. It's weird, though...the mark trails away from a scar that's like directly in the center of my hand. :x

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Hey it happens to the best of us. Mickey Mouse skinned me the other day because I only forwarded 2 not 3..

Years
I didn't mind the people I worked with, but this was supposed to be a break and I worked way more hours than I went to school for. It was the opposite of a break, lol. Kind of resentful that my mom got me a full-time job when I asked for a part-time one. #firstworldproblems

Break and work are two concepts that don't match whatever the situation is lol. But you should thank your mom anyway :P

@Guillermo-
Oh, yes. That must have been exactly what it was. o;

@Codaq-
That didn't even occur to me haha. It's weird, though...the mark trails away from a scar that's like directly in the center of my hand. :x

Then I'll have to support Guillermo's theory.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well it was easy work, but I just didn't get home until 7PM every night and it was tiring XD;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
A law office! I scanned stuff in and attached invoices for the accountants so they could bill their clients. :3 And complained about how much they use the word 'advise'.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha okay. I'll have to remember to lock my bedroom door tonight. :x
It doesn't have that weird kind of sheen that scars do. Just looks like a cut that's partially healed. I:

Huh maybe it's just a cut and I don't remember how I got it.

Sorry, I don't have anything interesting to say.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That face does look pretty thoughtful.
Or like he/she is plotting your demise. It could really go either way.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Lapras are all kind and lovely creatures.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Now I want to draw one holding a weapon with blood around its mouth. (:
Hmm would having it hold a knife make it seem like I'm drawing a 'cutter' Lapras? I: Because a gun just doesn't seem fitting. It doesn't have fingers, so how can it pull a trigger?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yes okay I'll try that. o:
But I suck at drawing Lapras so it'll be a while. :x

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha okay o;
Darn it my digital drawing tablet thing isn't working. I'll have to mess with the cord until it stays on. I:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
So I shouldn't post it on PC? o;

So far it's just holding a knife in its teeth. I'm going to add blood around its mouth and on the knife and its...flippers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back