• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Officially two years here and nearly 5,000 posts. I know I said this a month ago at the start of the year, but I'll say it again; thanks to everyone here, from the regular members to the staff to the special contributors that make this place an enjoyable forum to visit.

And thanks to the Discord mods for putting up with an egregious amount of my nonsense in there. I try to get better every day. Hopefully 2018-2019 will be the year of less headaches for you caused by myself.

Here's to three years!!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Okay, so uh! I'm gonna throw some love to friends, and to tie up some loose ends. I might edit this list as time goes on, but anywhooo:

Soapy ❤ - You're an amazingly bubbly person and a great friend!

Juno - I rreally do like our chats together; you're very nice!

Avara - You are also really nice and very sweet. Thanks for your encouraging words!

Sheep - Will always be one of my besties; very sweet and kind/

Rika - You will always be one of my closest friends too! So amazing. <33

Her - I do like how you always look our for people, and I admire your courage. I really do admire you a lot.

Choice Specs - I love your work ethic and your great attitude. I do hope we'll chat more often!

Forever - You're amazing with your work ethic and great personalty. I adore you a lot!

gimmepie - You're headstrong and never afraid to speak on what's important. I admire that a lot!

Kitty - You're really kind and very cheerful. An amazing person to be sure!

Magnificent Magilou - You're like an older sister to me; I adore you a lot, as one of my closest friends.

Sopheria - The best person in my life; I will always cherish our times together.

LinearAxel - Another bestie! Always amazing hanging out with you. <33

noa - Look, I really don't like what happened with us. I honestly don't want to lose you as a friend; you're like another older sister to me, and I cherish our friendship. But if you don't feel that way anymore... it'd be terrible to hear, but I'll understand. But I at least want to bury the hatchet and make peace with you. Either way, thanks for all the memories you've given me; I appreciate them a lot.

colours - thanks for being there for me when it counts! You're an amazing person, and always remember that!

Spoiler:

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
Years
Even though I've already told her this privately, I wanted to give a public shout out to Nah.

When most of the staff have left and several people were defacing the website, she decided to stay on and help stabilize the website. The willingness to put the community before yourself and to stick with the forum through it all, regardless of the circumstances, is commendable. And there have been others who have said the same thing, that your commitment is something which people appreciate and what you have done will be recognized.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Ah, I don't think I need to be praised, I don't think I've actually done much of anything special really....

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Appreciation to all those welcoming people on discord who I've spoken to recently (mostly on discord). It feels nice being back on PC with you guys.

Thanks to all those battling for PC's future as well :).

Years
adventure for trying as hard as she is (along with others ofc) to at least keep the site going

nica for being a crazy huge positive force right now - you may annoy me at times and it may seem like I hate you but I most definitely do not! <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hey! Next week will be the third year anniversary of this thread!

Once again, big thank you to those of you who kept this thread strong! It's always amazing to give someone a smile, and for remembering the great people you've met. :] So leeeets celebrate!

tenor.gif

tumblr_n8vh98nYec1srq92go1_500.gif
tumblr_n8vh98nYec1srq92go1_500.gif

tumblr_mgsrcmXWUU1r72ht7o1_500.gif
tumblr_mgsrcmXWUU1r72ht7o1_500.gif

Special thank you to:

gimmepie, Mawa, smocks, Radiating, Logan, Aether★, Hands, EvilChameleon, Rainbow, Spherical Ice, Tsutarja, Catnip~, adventure, Sydian, Raffy98, McCree, hoshiko, CidHazard, jombii, Mezzo, VoltYellow, Ho-Oh, Desinishon, purplecicada, Lucario, Castform, Limey-chan, Spiff, Ida13, Her, Brendino, noa, Azalea, TY, BlazingCobaltX, Charlie Brown, Anime Psyclone, Archy, L'Belle, Aslan, Venia Silente, 0bs1d1ankn1ght, curelixir, Exothermic, Mana, Cherrim, and Nick Wilde!

Special appreciation to you guys who took the time to appreciate someone from the last milestone. <33 You guys are lovely and great!

Big appreciation to the staff who continue to work hard for PC after all that madness went down; I personally appreciate all your hard work and I'll make sure to work hard myself!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I appreciate my friends who have checked in on me and kept me afloat over the past week, especially Gabri and Mana and Dragon. Your support has meant more than I've probably told you. <3

Sirfetch’d

logan is also a good guy despite being awful at metronome battles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back