• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Kingdom Game Released

The game is here and you can download it. The game might have a few spelling errors and a few things need to be fixed in the game, and I am going to add some stuff. There will be a sequel, and I have used the game graphics that came with rmxp as you may have noticed. Over all I believe it is a pretty goood game. I hope you like it and tell me if you find any major errors. The link is at the bottom of the page. Enjoy.

untitled.bmp
Picture of Capura Town

Hey trainers of pokecommunity. I am introducing myself at this very second, and i am so excited about it. I have been working on a game, which i started to day. I am a beginner at making games, so please dont go to hard on me. the game I am creating is called Kingdom, and i am using all the resources that came with rpgmakerxp.
It is looking great, to me anyway, and I showed it to a couple of people and they thought it was great, and my cousin, one of the beta testers of the first demo, yes there is a demo, said it was awesome, and had a great beginning. I will be posting up screen shots soon, and also be releasing the first demo. This game is in the adventure drama, and is planned to be very long.
It is about this teenager, who is a warrior, and one day he wakes up to his younger brother telling him he must go to the castle for a great celebration. It turns out that when he, and his fellow warriors, "PARTY" get there, creatures have over run the castle. After that you go through the castle and in the throne room, a dark being is attacking the queen, asking her for something. When she refuses to give it to him, he freezes her in time, and you and your party must venture out to turn the queen back to normal, destroy the evil being, and ultimately, bring peace to the kingdom.

9ee72ecf.bmp

Castle Courtyard

a8d781f8.bmp

Battle Screen

untitled3.bmp

Scene in Throne Room

216a2163.bmp

Battle Against Dark Being's Hell Hounds in Throne Room

Click to download

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
That's a very detailed plot. Anyway, you need to have an in game screen in order to keep this thread open. Hope you post.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
I am having trouble getting my screens up. Can anybody tell me how?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
You'll also need to make sure it's in JPG, GIF, or PNG format, and that it's actually uploaded to the internet.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
I am almost ready to release a demo. I am planning to release it on wednesday and it will have alot for you guys to enjoy. It is probably 1/5 of the game you are going to actually recieve so, I am going to release a few more photos. It has no bugs, I am sure of it, since I played it about ten times. Till then.

0bafa570.bmp

Picture of Fire Cavern

3f560e14.bmp
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/dzero48/3f560e14.bmp

Fire Cavern Pic 2

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Everybody. I need to add one little thing to my game, although I dont know how?
In my battles I need to be able to change the music, like if when you are facing a certain person, their is a new battle music. Does anybody know how to do this. I want to be able to add a little bit more of a thrill to my game.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Sorry for the delay trainers. My game though, i thought, would be much better if I just finished all of it. I will release for photos, and more peieces and bits until the actual game comes out. It is going great, and it will have a lot of ,levels, secrets, great storyline, and a diverse range of strong creatures and bosses, along with dungeons. I believe it will be done, by July 1st. If sooner I will post right away.

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Please don't double/triple post, it's against PC Rules. The edit button is there for a reason, use that whenever you have something to add. The screens are a little too small to see properly, but I can tell that the rooms are way too empty. Either make them smaller or add more objects and NPC's to fill up the space.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
I am almost done with the game. I have decided to go all the way. I have many bosses and alot of dungeons. I am up to the last level, and the game has a great storyline. Just look aound here for awhile everyday and you might find it. I will need to add things to what you will see in the demo, but other than that. It is a great game, all my beta testers thought, and quite challenging. I will let you be the judge of that though.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Game to be released.

I am ready to release my game, there is only one problem though. I dont know how to place the download. Does anyone know how to do this? It would be really helpful, and you can get to play the game I worked pretty hard on. Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
At the top of this page you can download my game. Just click on the link and there it is. Hope you enjoy. It is very fun, I htought, and quite challenging. I will let you judge that though.

Back