• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
I need to look up this song. x:

Unrelated, but I need opinions here.
You know how animals bring their humans dead stuff as "gifts"? Well, would it be going too far to draw a bear cub giving its parent(s) a dead child in that manner?
Well, considering that the "gifts" are actually saying "you're stupid", I think that would be one ass of a child.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Droomph-
I...meant a dead child. x: You know, as a gift. A meal. I think that might be a bit far, though.

Sir Codin

Especially so soon after the Sandy Hook incident.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It wouldn't have much of a specific use. Perhaps just to amuse other people (I find it funny, at least). x: Yeah, you guys are right haha. I might draw it anyway, but it'll be one that I don't actually let anyone see.

I probably seem like I have a pretty twisted sense of humor right now. X)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, the dead pigeons and stuff are the animal trying to teach you how to hunt.
Hmm. Guess that means the stray cats that used to live outside my house thing we're all idiots haha. They constantly were bringing mice and the like.

So perhaps a bear/lion/whatever bringing a child to its offspring would be more fitting?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Bedridden for the whole weekend and all that stuff... finally getting better. Logged in to check on the DCC, and now we're talking about drawing pictures of dead child being carried by animals what o_O?

It's a Small World wasn't THAT bad of a ride... sometimes you just need it to reignite the children fantasy within you! I enjoyed it for the one time on the ride, but certainly ya I don't need it continuously. Tons of normally good music can be quite annoying if you are forced to listen to it... those who work in retail will dread Christmas because of those endless variety of Christmas carols and other seasonal songs.

Years
Dont get my started on retail work and Christmas music. Ive heard them start playing it on October 1st one year. I about got driven insane.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I'm just waiting for the year when Boxing Week gets "upgraded" to Boxing Month X)

(Potentially better sales for me to buy something nice, at the cost of sacrificing the eardrums of retail workers suffering even more Christmas music... poor Aquanova!)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Dead animals, Christmas music, redneck skinning, and Disney rides. An interesting bunch of people, hmm?

I have Christmas music 'shoved in my face' starting in November. My mom really likes Christmas so yeah.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Nah, we haven't poked the slumbering beasts of PC DCC topics yet. Let's see how long will it take starting from this post that someone brings it up~

Plus what's wrong with being an interesting bunch? =P A gathering of interesting people will make an interesting conversation!

I really don't mind Christmas music so long as all the gaint gathering of them is put on a giant roulette playlist... there's probably sufficient amount of christmas music out there that you can play them for 20 days straight with no repeats, if someone actually compiles a complete list of them all.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Wait..How did it get from dead animals to Christmas music?

Yeah, and it doesn't really make sense to play Christmas music weeks before the actual holidays.

Years
I think it should at least be after Halloween before Christmas music gets played. I doubt anyone wants to think about Christmas before that.

Sir Codin

I think the moment December 1st hits is when it should start playing. I was hearing Christmas music right before Halloween and I was like, "okay, this is now just getting ridiculous."

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Having just come back from a trip to Disneyland, I'm calling false. Encountered two cast members who weren't at their usual attractions/restaurants while I was there.

Regardless, at Disney you're referred to as a "Cast Member". So, if you're a Jungle Cruise skipper for instance, you've got a script to memorize and play off of. Being able to do that well doesn't really add any benefit to if you then had to load Space Mountain.
This guy was just loading for the Toy Story ride they recently added in Hollywood Studios in Disneyworld. I remember we asked him because there was over an hour long wait, and we were sick of the song too.
They always start the Christmas music after Thanksgiving here in the U.S. at least. I'm not a fan of a lot of the carols, so I find them annoying at least when they come on pretty much everywhere during the holidays.
So guys how about this weather? x)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm not a big fan of Christmas music anymore. My family was irritated last December that I wasn't all excited with them. x: Mostly my mom, actually. I felt like a killjoy haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back