• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Pokemon Master by Acey Sanchez? O.o; Dude, I can't believe you stumbled upon it just now. I loved that fic. O_O; I think it was the highest rating of all fanfics. Dark or ... light. o_O; (Pun not intended on part of this fanfic.)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
*is still debating whether to ever start a fanfic or not, even after a year of indecision*

<_<;; This is probably the tenth time I've mentioned this in the club, so don't expect anything to come of it...just thought I'd post for posting's sake.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
H17_035.jpg

Years
Hi im a newbie -_-; however im a longtime Pokemon supporter. I <3 Misty!!! she was easily my fave character on the show!!!!!!!! Im heartbroken they replaced her with that..newbie...::snarls:: anyway I would love to be a member of this club, If any of her pokemon are left let me know!!!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
A big welcome from us BMBers to you, MistyWaterFlower! Stick around here, we need some new conversation to start <_<;;

And don't worry about the pick a pokemon thing on page one, we discontinued that long ago. Anway, see ya around the BMB!

~CK

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Of course! Anyone can join XP Anyway, allow me to welcome you to the BMB! Make sure to stay here and have a blast ^^

~CK

Two members in one day! That's awesome o_o

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I want to join too. Can I join. I think Misty is so cool. She is tied with Ash as my number one favorite character. ^___^

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Sweet pic, toto, I like it well enough. Seems to say My good God, he STILL hasn't grown up?

And of course you're in, pikastar. Welcome! I'll make you a bit of grub as a present.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Yeah, TAD makes a mean bowl of grub. But there is one thing about it that you ought to know...when he says grub, he means actual grubs. Don't worry, though, the butter sauce masks the taste of their liquified organs.

And I forgot to mention how great a pic that was...I have to completely agree with TAD, that's almost the exact caption I would have put on that.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Yep, the sauce really does. Although I've been thinking about experimenting with an Italian cream sauce...

As for captioning, I've been trained in the Pokemopolis Caption Contests. That teaches you quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back