• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Never hurts to check, just in case I've missed something.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
My sig was disabled since it exceeds height limits...but to make sure, I made it shorter and hope it makes it to the limit.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Unfortunately you have a scroll bar there. You might want to get rid of one of those userbars or resize the top banner image.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Just wanted to make sure my signature is okay now. :P

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Yeah, that's too tall. The image itself is 400px high and then you've got the text below that. The total height needs to be less than 350px.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Is my signature within the limits? Just want to have it double-checked.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Yes, since your banner is 600x300, and the rules allow for 600x350. You should be able to easily check that in future in your image editor. The text on top won't break the limits either as you still have some height left to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back