• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Hey, me again. Would you like to trade for these two beauties I saw on your list?

Shiny Venipede lvl 20 naughty
Shiny Tynammo lvl 27 brave

I can offer an EV trained shiny adamant meganium and and an ev trained shiny moltres too. The moltres is quirky but it's still good. Let me know.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Yes I can trade now, use my 2nd white fc, I give you the 2 shiny's and then meet me in there on my 4th white fc for me to get the EV'ed poke from you, I give you trash for the EV'ed and you give me trash for the shiny's!!

Pokefreak, give me just a bit please!!

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
I was waiting for you to come back into the room so I could give you the meganium lol then you were going to duplicate it. You havent entered yet with your white 4 trainer. Nevermind there you are!

Back