• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Digimon: Operation Digipedia

Should I change the starter Digimon from Jyarimon, Puttimon, and Punimon?

• Yes, replace them respectively with Botamon, WhiteBotamon, and Nyokimon.

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • No, keep them how they are

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenRiolu/Veemon8810

OmegaGamingCorps
Years
I dashed through the first post since I didn't play this hack yet, but i think I found what is interesting you.
Yes, I see that, but that tells me that I need them to make Omnimon, not HOW to make that happen. I've read through the first page of this at least 5 times trying to figure it out, but it doesn't say how to DNA Digivolve them, just that you need to have them alone in your party. I went the extra mile and made sure they were the same level and gender, but it still won't go through and give me an Omnimon. I'm not trying to sound disrespectful, since I just started this mod today, but I kind of wanna know how to get my Omnimon besides doing a trade.

stocko

Toast Engineer
Years
Yes, I see that, but that tells me that I need them to make Omnimon, not HOW to make that happen. I've read through the first page of this at least 5 times trying to figure it out, but it doesn't say how to DNA Digivolve them, just that you need to have them alone in your party. I went the extra mile and made sure they were the same level and gender, but it still won't go through and give me an Omnimon. I'm not trying to sound disrespectful, since I just started this mod today, but I kind of wanna know how to get my Omnimon besides doing a trade.

Alright, so what you want to do is go into Genai's(Oak) lab and if you speak to a man on the left side of the lab past the bookshelfs the DNA Digivolution script will be run :)
Just a heads up, you must have only the two digimon you would like to DNA digivolve in your party.
Let us know if you're still having an issue :)

GoldenRiolu/Veemon8810

OmegaGamingCorps
Years
Thank you guys for your help with everything. I truly enjoy this Rom, but I have a question, as well as a request. When I made it to the Elite Four, it said Lorelei wasn't there, so I couldn't challenge them. Is this a part of the Rom or...? I request that you guys please put up a Type Advantage-Disadvantage Chart for me and others. I tried using Raiddramon's Thunderbolt on Ikkakumon and it had no effect. I tried using Magnamon's Shock Wave on a Punimon and it had no effect. I don't understand all the new type match-ups for this Rom. I realize I'm asking a lot of you, but I thank you all for what you're doing, and hope you continue the good work! :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2023
This hack is awesome i would like to see it completed..keep up the good work

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Hi, I am so thankful you are creating a digimon mod for pokemon, seen other digimon mods but so far none with as much progress as yours, if theres any way I can contribute I would be glad to!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 1, 2013
How to download?
I want to download it...
please tell me how...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 1, 2014
Hello, what happened with the game is it finished? Is there a downloadable updated version? I have the version that is posted at the main page of this post but I've read that you have been working on it so what happened >.<

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
I really support this,

but I will play this after 2nd beta/alpha because its still newbie

in terms of developments,

Though, I added it to my signature just to Support ;)

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back