• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The flying club

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
I'd want be co-leader here, except I'm already co-leader of the dragons, so I don't know about being co-leader here 'cause I'd be making 2 web pages...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Nahh that's messed up though. If I knew we were gonna start a battle I would've picked Rayquaza. Is it late to pick it now?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Nuu...Rayquaza says: You picked, you kicked, you passed the time, HoOh is stuck with you this time. XD

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Pokemaster10000 said:
Nahh that's messed up though. If I knew we were gonna start a battle I would've picked Rayquaza. Is it late to pick it now?
Join the dragons my brother.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Nahh I'll stick with Ho-oh.
Besides, Ho-oh, Lugia, Rayquaza and Mewtwo and the same overall stat average so it won't make much of a difference. :P
Ho-oh rules them all....HAR...HAR....HAR..XD

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
Fighting two clubs is messed up so lets not. So the battle is Sat. Apr. 23 when me, pm1000, or blue is online to start the matchs. The first match will be against Asher and Alverge. Im not picking on you its just how I going to set it up. Ill decide the next match. This will be an ongoing tournament.The Next match Pokedragonfire and Tig with his skarmory. Then blue and Tymoney321. Then me and pm1000.Ill ref every battle except mine with pm1000. Alverge will you plz do that? The winner of each match advances to the next round. whoever beats ever one gets the Masterball cup. 2nd gets great ball cup, 3rd gets ultraball cup, and 4th gets pokeball cup. Ill start each match then youll call an attack Ill say if it hits misses is critical or not. then Ill say when they faint and thats it. I hope you get it just ask if you have questions.

Years
Actually it is water flying, but about the battle between you and pm1000, i'll gladly judge the fight. The only problem is I havent had much time to get here so my battle might take a while.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
Lugia is a flying/psychic not water or ice. Ho-oh is dead meat because Lugia can learn ancient power, and Ho-oh is doubly weak to rock.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Ho-oh can win if it can use Ancientpower. Double weakness for Lugia. Ho-oh can also learn Thunder by TM. Meh heh heh. I'm telling the attacks.

Back