• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a human? If not, what are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Jun 24, 2010
I am a human. Asking because i think we have a pungeon posting to these forums.

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2004
I'm a human. *Rips off human face*

Source: PCWorld
Statistics show a 20% increase in members @ Friendster. If it continues on, in Jul 2004, we would exceed the world population (Each person is monitored and can only maintain one account) Alienster, anyone?

[ PC World Magazine ]

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2004
...unless an alien intercepted a DirecWay satellite transmission and found this site and signed up...
W00T Aliens get horrible lag!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
*sigh* i agree Haruka...why the heck would ya open a thread like this anyway! its not like gorillas are learning to type! :laugh: should we PM Kairi or someone to close this?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
not everyone here is human...some of the members may be computer programming designed to conform to a designated personality and post at all types of forums at once...

Years
tmbjr said:
not everyone here is human...some of the members may be computer programming designed to conform to a designated personality and post at all types of forums at once...
But would they tell us? I don't think so.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Im not a Penguin!!! why you all ganging up on me!? those arnt flippers...there....my scubaflippers! ya! and thats not a beak...its a...sandwich!!! ya...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
latiosspud said:
But would they tell us? I don't think so.
maybe...you are one!

0ot maybe I'm one...no...I'm pretty sure I'm human...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
You could be a spider, crawling and archiving the forums. As latiosspud pointed out though, you would have no ability to post.

Anyways, this is pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back