• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A plain old trade shop & breeding farm~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
Hey. i was looking at the list and i saw something i want that i havent been able to get ^^

Normal Pokemons:
Bulbasaur
Areodactyl
Darumaka
Kabuto
Oshawott
Pansear

Legendary I can offer, that you were looking for:
Zapdos
Moltres
Articuno
Lugia
Oh-Ho
Azelf
Mespirit
(hoping to get these back to my collection again, but i can get them back in my other games aswell, if ppl rly want them) =)

Legends im looking for:
Jirachi
Mew
Thundurous(So i can get Landorous)

These will be given back ofc. Its just to complete my Dex :) I can also trade several other legendary to complete others Dex. But only those i trust, couse i want them back in my collection :) I have other pokemon games tht im gonna redo soon, so i will collect all i can in those so i can trade more :)

We would most certainly love to trade with you! Since this is run by two people, I will have to conference with my other half, but I would like to do something where you get 3 of your wants from me, and 3 from her. Also, I would like to do tradebacks with you for Dex purposes, so we'll PM you seperately once I talk with the other half. Alright? :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
We would most certainly love to trade with you! Since this is run by two people, I will have to conference with my other half, but I would like to do something where you get 3 of your wants from me, and 3 from her. Also, I would like to do tradebacks with you for Dex purposes, so we'll PM you seperately once I talk with the other half. Alright? :)

Ye that would be super. I know about Mother already, she was very kind and gave me a Zorua for my collection since i missed one :) Just let me know, i have taken all the pokemons from my former game into my Black. But im going over Pearl/SoulSilver/Platinum to get all the normal pokemon i miss and several legendary so im able to trade them for other i need in my collection :) Just restarted the other games today, so have some days with playing ahead of me xD But the starter pokemons from gen 123 are a pain to get. 4 and 5 are easy since i have those games myself :) Just send a PM when you have talked, i would love to cooperate with you :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Okay! I can do a trade back with the Jirachi, and Kayla will do it with the Mew.
What can you offer in tradebacks to us? Shaymin would be good if you have one.

Sorry, I only have common pokemon. I just got my DS wifi working so as you can imagine I have no event pokemon. Unless you have Black and want a Braviary, I have nothing.

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
Sorry, I only have common pokemon. I just got my DS wifi working so as you can imagine I have no event pokemon. Unless you have Black and want a Braviary, I have nothing.

Well I mean, it doesn't really matter. Braviary is fine since neither of us have it in our dex. When did you want to do the trade backs?

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2012
Could we do a tradeback?

You trade Porygon with Up-Grade, I trade Dusclops with Reaper Cloth, then tradeback?

I need both a Porygon 2 and a Dusknoir added to my dex.

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2012
Thank you.

I looked through your list again, and can we do a Celebi and Mew tradeback? Sorry for not asking earlier.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2012
Hey i can get you mesprit, azelf and a couple of others, I would like a shiny scizor if you got it, Adamant Nature. and i can give you a couple of other legendaries for that and mew?

PM Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back