• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, not the kind where you dress up as the character and portray them which is what I am assuming you're thinking of.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
ASLKJREKJFDRE

Excuse me for being hyper, but I just read the new D.Gray-man chapter, and now I wish it was February already. |D; And not just because my exams will be over then. Hoshino, why are you such a master in cliffhangers?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Wait, didn't D.Gray-man end?
Oh right, that was Hitman Reborn. Got those two confused for some reason.

That doesn't sound very good. D:
You sure you weren't just sitting on top of your exams and doing faces the entire time?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

KHR! makes Sword Art Online look good. It's an impressively bad manga that catered only to "kyaaaa he's so hot" fangirls. She shouldn't have bothered making that series.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

I watched a few episodes of KHR, but I'm not sure it's my kind of series. |D I don't even think the characters are hot, and I daresay I know something about the bishounen bussiness. /shot'd

But no, DGM, hasn't ended yet. It's likely that it's nearing the climax, but it's far from over.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I will never get how Hibari got so strong. I honestly think the powerlevels increased due to fan ranking polls. Also stuff like the big bad guy of the series suddenly joining the main group for no real reason, just because he's pretty. Nope.

Sort of a shame as some of the fights were pretty well drawn, even of they were too few and far between.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

dressing up as a character is cosplaying. acting as another character is roleplaying okok. either way if you were talking about online roleplaying blaaah.

why am i typing this and not quoting idk.

/just rolls into a corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back